CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

Lyra slammed opened Stiles' bedroom door just like his father getting the life scared out of him, but unlike his father not falling, Stiles fell off his bed as he looked gaping at Lyra

Lyra slammed opened Stiles' bedroom door just like his father getting the life scared out of him, but unlike his father not falling, Stiles fell off his bed as he looked gaping at Lyra. She did not allow him to speak as she ran to him, crashing her lips into his.

He did not question but instead just returned the kiss pulling back for air," I love you Mieczysław Stilinski" He almost rolled his eyes at Lyra using his real name but he was too jubilant at hearing the words he wanted to hear from her.

"What changed your mind?" He asked as she put a hand on his cheek

"Maila gave me a little insight on me being silly, about my feelings, she gave me a long lecture, and I- She did not finish her sentence since Stiles cut her off with an intense kiss.

"I love you Lyra, and I wish for there to be an us" Stiles confessed as Lyra leaned her forehead on his

" Ever heard of 'be careful of what you wish for?" Lyra teased as Stiles chuckled

"This one, I don't need to be careful because I will never regret it"

"Since when did you become so cheesy Stilinski" Lyra taunted as he leaned forward giving her a peck

"No, I'm hardly ever cheesy" He retorted as Lyra giggled

"Right, who can forget your book of cheesy pickup lines" Lyra stood up as Stiles looked at her as she reached under his pillow finding exactly what she was looking for.

It was in fact, the book. Stiles stood up running to grab it as she moved quickly reading a line," There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you"

"Lyra stop!" He tried to grab it but he couldn't beat her speed as a werewolf.

Lyra was now standing on his bed," You remind me of a magnet because you sure are attracting me over here!" She chuckled reading another line and Stiles tried to tackle her on the bed, but she jumped over him running to the other side of his room.

She bent down dodging his arm," If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing? Awh, wait that was actually really cute!" Lyra squealed as Stiles couldn't help but smile at the cute noise she made.

Lyra then walked over to his dresser jumping on it," I was wondering if you had an extra heart. Mine was just stolen"

Lyra chuckled reading the line when the book was snatched out of her hands as Stiles walked towards finally catching her.

She looked him as he playfully glared at her but then he went bold leaning forward kissing Lyra more intense than ever, and she returned it wrapping her arms around his neck.

It felt so right for the pair of them, as they continued to kiss each other as if they were craving for the kiss so naturally.