CHAPTER FOURTEEN

When Stiles averted his gaze from hers, she heard Aibek growl as he stood next to her," He's your anchor?" Lyra did not speak and just looked into his eyes for a moment and he saw her emotions showing, she was hurt, and it affected him as well, ma...

When Stiles averted his gaze from hers, she heard Aibek growl as he stood next to her," He's your anchor?" Lyra did not speak and just looked into his eyes for a moment and he saw her emotions showing, she was hurt, and it affected him as well, making him feel it. It was not often, but Aibek would feel Lyra's emotions when it was strong.

"Would you like to introduce me to your pack?" Lyra said to Scott as he gasped and turned,

"Right, you met Liam, he's my beta, Lydia and Stiles you know, she is Maila Tate" Scott pointed to the girl as she smiled back nodding, Lyra returned it, not feeling any ill feelings for her, rather she felt a warm feeling from her.

Then Scott pointed to the other male," And that is Mason Hewitt, there is one more, but he's currently busy, his name is Corey Bryant"

"Lyranne Frieden, but you can just call me Lyra" Lyra waved to them, She then turned to Lydia," You're a Banshee"

"W-What how did you know?" Lydia looked at her surprised asking as Lyra grinned

"I can feel it Lyds, my Siren and your Banshee are in comfort around each other, don't you feel it?"

She shook her head as Lyra giggled," Look into my eyes" Lydia looked at her then she felt it, the warmth, but also the soothing feeling in her chest.

"I'd say, we are soulmates" Lyra teased as Lydia rolled her eyes shoving her lightly

"Wait Siren? Aren't you a werewolf?" Liam asked as she turned to him

"Oh, well, I'm half werewolf, and quarter Siren, I'm a Siren-werewolf or erh, you know what I don't have a name for it really"

He chuckled at her as she smiled at him. Scott looked at Liam trying not to smirk seeing that his friend, might just have a crush on his childhood friend.

Stiles, on the other hand, did not really like the looks they shared. He narrowed his eyes and Maila peeked at him as he gripped the hold on there linked hands.

"Right" Lydia clapped her hands," We should head back to school, or else we'll be late on our first day back" Lyra gasped cursing as Lydia, Scott and Stiles looked at her shocked hearing her.

"Shit—I left my things in my locker, I'll see you guys later!" Lyra ran off leaving the McCall pack behind as they watched her run off.

"Lyra just swore" Scott blurted out as Lydia had her mouth open nodding and Stiles looking at Lyra going further and further away.

"She really changed a lot" Stiles announced as Scott looked at him

"Well, three years can do that, if anything, I think we did for her as well" Stiles raised an eyebrow uncertain what he meant.

Scott sighed walking ahead as the pack followed, he couldn't wait to speak to Lyra again and hear everything that had happened over the few years, and he had so much to tell her as well.

"So—uh do you think she's single?" Liam whispered to Scott as he looked at him and laughed shaking his head

"Well, I haven't seen or heard from her for years, I'll ask her for you" Stiles hearing the conversation frowned.