CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

It was the full moon, and Lyra did not have an issue on it, since her Siren side usually kept her in check, but after seeing Maila and Stiles in a lip lock, when she was walking to her car after school, her jealousy got the better of her, and so s...

It was the full moon, and Lyra did not have an issue on it, since her Siren side usually kept her in check, but after seeing Maila and Stiles in a lip lock, when she was walking to her car after school, her jealousy got the better of her, and so she felt like her animalistic side was stronger than the Siren.

Lyra was sitting in the woods as Aibek was huffing next to her," Let it go Lyra, let me go, I know you want to" He said to her as she tried to lock him out, but her anchor was weak, it was the first time she had seen the affection between the couple, and she knew about it, but never has she seen it in action.

Lyra left her body burn as her wolf was screaming, she only ever once let it free, and it was dangerous, she nearly ripped a Siren to shreds, not having the appearance, she did have the teeth and nails, and that was all needed to rip apart anything.

"Let it go Lyra!!" Aibek shouted pained as he growled with his eyes turning red.

"I will not, I will not let it go!" Lyra shouted as she focused on her Siren, and in her head, she was sitting in front of a cage, that had her wolf snarling at her, it was never this aggressive, that even she was frightened.

"Yes, be scared Lyra, be scared and let me go!" Aibek shouted as she let out a growl now matching that of a wolf.

"Lyra?" Lyra's head snapped up as she paled seeing Scott and the pack following in tow.

She shook her head as she crawled backwards," You need to leave! You can't be here!" Lyra's eyes started to glow red as her wolf was coming out, her teeth elongated out along with her nails.

"I thought you had an anchor," Scott said worried as he walked slowly over to her

"I do, but-" Her voice now sounding wolf-like," All of you need to go now! I can't hold back!" She shouted as Liam, Maila and Corey flinched feeling her anger, the Alpha aura overpowering them, making their eyes glow yellow and Maila's blue.

Lydia turned seeing all of the wolf's eyes glow, except Scott." Leave, before I hurt you"

"We're not leaving you alone" Maila declared as she stepped forward as Lyra looked at her slightly feeling calm. Stiles looked at Maila then to Lyra noticing she was not breathing as heavily as she did.

Then Liam stepped forward," Ly, fight it"

Lyra was slowly calming down as the pack realized that it was helping, but the wolf was still strong, all of them except Stiles stepped forwards, Maila and Scott shared looked and shoved Stiles forward as he stumbled forward almost falling. He looked at them confused as Maila nodded, and Scott as well.

Stiles looked at Lyra who looked in pain and he stepped forward as she noticed. She looked at him walking closer than any of them, but no one was stopping him. Liam frowned but somewhere he knew, just like the others, that her anchor was Stiles.