CHAPTER SEVEN

"Are you saying that you might be a werewolf?" Lydia blurted out as Lyra shrugged her shoulders

"I don't know, I didn't get bitten, and Derek said 'Unless' and just left, also I think Scott would have noticed, but he didn't say anything"

"Well, was he acting strange?" Lyra shook her head

"No, and I have known Scott for so long, I'll notice when he is wary of something, but he was normal, both him and Stiles"

Lydia leaned back on the chair," The boys both have practice right now, and you're not getting out of bed anytime soon...I can go do some research"

"Are you thinking there is something deep to this?" Lyra questioned

"Anything is possible Ly, I'll go and search the archives on your family" Lyra watched Lydia jump up from her chair and waved leaving not saying anything else.

"Why is everyone just leaving without explaining themselves?," She asked at no one particular rolling her eyes leaning once again back on the bed.

This time, Lyra was able to rest for a few hours not being interrupted, and she even woke up to no disruptions and felt well rested.

Although, in her mind, all she could think of was what Derek had said, and the man still unnamed, saying it was a gift, similar to what Derek told Scott when he first became a werewolf.

She had been eating her dinner when her best friends walked in. Scott looked around as if he noticed something and Lyra sighed putting down her fork," Derek was here"

"What? Why?!" Stiles asked shoving Scott to the side going to her side.

"Did he hurt you? What happened?" Stiles started throwing a bunch of questions over and over as her head started spinning and Scott noticed pulling him away.

"What happened Ly?" Scott being the reasonable and calm one as Stiles stood behind him biting his knuckles. She looked at her best friends taking slow and calm breaths.

"Derek came here because he said, I had a scent" She blurted out faster than she expected.

"What do you mean a sc- are you saying like a werewolf?! Did you get bitten?" Scott started but Stiles shoved Scott away

"No—I didn't, I told Derek that, but he just left saying 'Unless' leaving me unanswered, and then Lydia- Stiles perked up at her name making Lyra roll her eyes

"She was here?"

Lyra ignoring her best friend continued," Lydia," She said a little sneering towards Stiles but he went unnoticed at it but Scott knew, that Lyra had a crush on Stiles for as long as they were friends, but it was a secret between the two.

"Went to research about my family, she thinks she'll find answers" Lyra finished