Seven

DRIVING AT NIGHT BROUGHT SIERRA PEACE, and she often wondered why she didn't start doing it earlier.

No plans, no time or distance limit. Just her and Stiles, in the jeep driving down calming roads while the moon hung overhead.

It started a random night, the two wanting some time themselves without having set plans. Stiles suggested a drive, and Sierra never realized how much she enjoyed having the windows down, the night breeze tickling her skin and blowing her hair behind her. And now it became a weekly event, right before the tiring weekend and after the exhausting school week.

No one knew about their little ritual, and to be honest, Sierra liked keeping a part of her relationship with Stiles hidden from everyone else. It gave her a sense of normalcy, acting how a normal teenage couple would in the midst of the constant danger they faced.

Stiles loved driving with her as well, especially when one of her favorite songs would come on the radio and she'd start to hum. By the time the chorus hit, Stiles could hear her singing quietly under her breath and he smiled. He lifted her hand he always held onto, bringing it to his mouth so he could gently press a kiss to her knuckles.

Sierra instantly blushed at the action but didn't pull away, choosing to sing a little louder along with the current song. Knowing it would make her laugh, Stiles dramatically added his style to the song, faking an accent as he sung horribly along.

Just like he predicted, Sierra burst into a fit of giggles, more than amused by his voice.

She was happy they were in the middle of nowhere so no one could hear him, but didn't tell him to stop

She was happy they were in the middle of nowhere so no one could hear him, but didn't tell him to stop. In fact, she joined him, now singing almost at the top of her lungs and dancing in her seat.

Both of them forgot about their daily stresses, embracing the time they were spending together by putting their own show with the sound of One Direction playing through the radio.

"Ugh, I would love to see them in concert once day," Sierra gushed as the song ended, leaning back against her seat.

"Next time they're in California, we should go," Stiles suggested, Sierra not believing her ears.

"Wait, you would want to go with me to see them?" She turned in her seat so he could see her surprise.

Stiles scoffed, faking offense, "Uh, of course! Their songs are amazing, plus I gotta let them know you are a taken woman."

Sierra laughed, asking, "You think they would try and take me away from you?"

"Oh, I'd like to see them try," Stiles replied seriously. "They might have that cute- British factor but I can see right through it."

"Niall is Irish."

"Oh you know what I mean, string bean."

Sierra chuckled to herself once he slyly winked at her, squeezing his hand. Casting her head towards the window, Sierra watched as the trees flew past, the stars starting to peak out in the night sky.