Thirty-Six

WHEN SIERRA AND THE OTHERS ARRIVED AT THE POLICE STATION, the damage had already been done.

The front door had been hanging open and trails of blood covered the tile floor. Scott raced to Deputy Clark, who was attempting to get the sheriff back on his feet. Sierra and Stiles followed the blood, Sierra abruptly stopping when she turned the corner.

Stiles caught her from stumbling back, the couple unable to tear their gazes away from Lydia

The banshee laid on the ground, her green eyes squeezed shut from the sharp pain racking her body. Blood poured from her side, Kira frantically applying pressure to the deep cut to try and slow it down.

It was like Sierra couldn't move from the shock, Stiles standing beside her completely flabbergasted from seeing his friend bleeding out.

However, Theo, who noticed the situation from behind the pair, didn't hesitate to step in. He quickly undid his belt and moved passed Stiles and Sierra, kneeling down beside Kira and wrapping the belt around Lydia's waist.

This caused Sierra to blink, reality hitting her and allowing her to finally move. She fell on Lydia's other side, resting one hand on the girl's leg. "Hey, hey, hey, Lydia," Sierra gently, yet urgently, called out to her. "Stay awake, okay? You're gonna be alright."

Lydia didn't have a chance to respond as Natalie suddenly appeared behind Stiles. The woman's eyes were wide with fear when they landed on her daughter and she moved instantly to be by her side.

"Sierra!"

The true empath heard Scott call out her name, but she didn't want to leave Lydia's side.

"Stiles, Sierra, come on," Scott urged them, noticing the trail of black blood lead towards the basement. Deaton already covered up Tracy's tail that had been sliced off but there wasn't any other sign of the girl--or of Malia.

Sierra raised her head this time, locking eyes with Stiles and debating whether or not she should leave with Scott. Noticing this, Theo spoke up in reassurance, "She's okay, Sierra. She's alright."

Lydia forced a small smile on her chapped lips, stuttering out, "Tracy. Sierra, I'm fine.