Twenty-Four

"THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL YOU ARE COMING WITH US."

As soon as Stiles saw Liam, he made up his mind.

Stiles stalked past the freshman, Malia trailing behind him with one of Sierra's jackets in her hands. They had stopped by Scott's house as well, grabbing a strong scent for both of their friends before they headed to meet everyone at an abandoned garage. Stiles felt bad about lying to his father, but he couldn't wait. Not when his best friends were in trouble.

Liam followed them, demanding, "Why not?"

"Oh, trust me I could name millions of reasons why," Stiles snapped back, turning around right in front of Sierra's back door. "The main one being how tonight is a full moon. I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out."

"You can lock me up," Liam tried to reason. "Right? Chain me down to the back seat or something?"

"You tore through the last chains," Malia reminded him, standing beside Stiles.

Stiles nodded his head in agreement, "Right; we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there."

Not understanding the Star Wars reference, Liam didn't see the problem

Not understanding the Star Wars reference, Liam didn't see the problem. "Okay, then where do we get carbonite?"

 "Okay, then where do we get carbonite?"

Stiles just stared at him. "Seriously, why do I hang out with you all?" he muttered. "Are Sierra and I the only ones who've seen Star Wars?"

"I've seen part of one movie," Malia spoke up with a shrug of her shoulders. "But you and Sierra turned it off because I didn't understand it."

"Wait!" Liam reeled their focus back in, realizing Stiles was about to leave. He moved forward, blocking the door from the two. "What if we put me in the trunk?" he thought aloud, desperate for a solution.

"You'd get out of that, too," Malia shot him down.

Stiles sighed, rubbing his neck. "Liam, you've been a werewolf all of five minutes," he stated. "You don't have to come with us."

"But I want to," Liam replied seriously, looking him straight in the eye. "After how I treated Sierra...Stiles, you have to let me go. There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk or something. There has to be."