Solangelo and Apollo

This chapter is for CHB4ever

Disclaimer ~ I Don't own Percy Jackson
°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~
Elizabeth Philip's P.O.V
Hey I'm Elizabeth Philip but every one calls me Liz. My best friends at my school (Harmony High) are
Charlotte George, Louie Anne and Will Solace. I might have a small crush on one of my friends. Alright it's huge.

But I'm still not telling who.

.
.
.
.

Ok it's Will he's just to dreamy with his surfer-body, golden hair, blue ey- I'm getting of topic.

Anyway we where in music class. (I hated music but I pretended to love it because it was Wills favourite lesson) we had a substitute teacher.

He stood at the front of the class and wrote his name on the board 'Mr Sun'

The teacher turned around and gave the class a dazzling smile.

My love groaned next to me.

Today, I told myself, today I would ask him out.

"Hello" The teacher said "I am Mr Sun" he paused as if waiting for applause. None came. Will put his head on the table. "Before we start I have written a little haiku" Mr Sun announced.

"Please no" Will pleaded.

Mr Sun ignored him and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper, cleared his throat and said

"I am Apollo,
Will Solace is my son,
We are the greatest."

Every one stared at either the 'teacher' or Will.

"The second line only had 6 syllables" A very red Will muttered.

"Wait" Kate Edward said from the second row "your not even denying it, its true?"

Before he could answer someone melted out of the shadows, laughing his head off.

"Oh my Gods, Solace your face" he sank to his knees clutching his sides.

"Di Angelo what are you doing here?" Will asked. Through his annoyance he looked quite glad the pale boy was there. "And what did I saw about underworld-y stuff Nico?"

Apollo didn't seem to like everyone's diverted attention because he spoke up "it was my idea for him to come"

Will took his eyes of Nico and smiled at the god

"thanks dad, any particular reason you're here?"

"I parked the sun chariot for a bit Artemis is doing her Lunar- no solar eclipse or is it Lunar? I can never remember these things and I was bored"

Will rolled his eyes "And by the way Nico you owe me 10 drachmas"

Nico was still laughing silently on the floor and he handed over a leather pouch.

Will pulled Nico to his feet and quickly kissed his lips.

NO WILL IS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ME. WE ARE SOULMATES.

I was about to scream this in their boyfriend stealing faces but Apollo snapped his fingers and they disappeared
°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~
Word count ~ 458
Edited ~ 1/10/19