end.

last chapter Bois. I thought I would do something ~fun~ for the last chapter in this book I've been writing for like 2 years.

I'm going to use one line from every chapter and try and make a story out of it.

this is a good idea 😃🔫

one line from the past 74 chapters...

I don't own Percy Jackson

°~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Derek swaggering up to a seat in the front row. How does Annabeth know this thug? I scowled. Curse the mist for disappearing, curse the gods for revealing themselves and most of all curse Persephone for making me go to this stupid school full of idiotic morals for "hanging around the underworld to much." I swear that's not even a thing.

I work at Pizza Hut. I know not very glamorous, but I love it. I love pizza and people. So it's the perfect job for me. Sorry I'm rambling stupid ADHD.

We all sat in miserable silence until a shadow came up behind us and said "There's a hydra outside"

"Please no" Will pleaded.

"I'm only kidding" Conner sniggered.

"do not mess with me or my sistrrt!"

Well done genius. Athena had a grudging smile on her face. I was amazed and I had opened my maltesers and began eating them just for something to do. I also got fired two days later for doing drugs behind the shop. Oops.

"Come on Argus and everyone at school thinks we are some sort of cult and avoid us." We sat a disgusting school bathroom and ate caramel chocolate- while I cried.

'THIS GIRL IS ON FIREEEE THIS GIRL IS ON FIIIIRRRRRREEEEEE'

"What are those!" If I wasn't scared of these wild I-will-rip-your-face-off girls I was now.

"Bitch no!" Clarisse yelled

"I will add on to that to make 'antidisestaBLISHmentarianism'"

"eww you're all sweaty and disgusting."

He ran out side and came back in 5 minutes later with a person who really needs to see the sun more. She looked like a freaking skeleton. She wore a neon pink dress and a obviously fake blond wig. Quite a bold fashion choice.

"so great to see you!" She said with a painfully fake smile.

"Hi, welcome to McDonalds what can I get you" I asked hurriedly hiding my blue napkin covered in curse words. This is officially the worst day in the history of days.

"3 blue berry ice-cream with sprinkles please."

"oH Ma gOd yOu'RE gOnnA LoVe tHiS" I decided I loved it already

"he's gone to suck Annabeth's face off."

I looked at him weirdly "wwhiiiiy mmmi? Oh yay I love KFC!"

don't break the 4th wall go eat a Jaffa cake. [I'm going to break the forth wall now with this authors note for my self promo chapter: if your upset about this book ending go read my other books. now back to the show!]

*turns into a penguin* "After 2 days, 6 hours, 17 minutes and 56 seconds I got a smelly eraser from the the gift shop" Grover started eating Nachos obnoxiously loud. "And now I have no milk because Connor keeps drinking it all- he thinks that I don't know it's him. But I am on to that motherf*cking milk thief's ass"