YouTuber AU: Part III

Why does this book have 90k reads a 1.4k votes? It's actually crap lmao

Disclaimer: I have never been to Disney land and I made it all up.
°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

Title: we get kicked out of Disneyland?!?! (Gone wrong) (omg) (somebody died) (not clickbait) (this was a mistake) (emotional) (gone sexual) (rip)

By: The heroes of Olympus

Requested by: Artemis_WolfQueen_12

Views: 16M
Likes: 7M
Dislikes: 21,000
Comments: 5M

17 chaotic YouTubers and 1 dog who didn't want to be there, stood Infront of the Disney land entrance.

"Hello welcome back to our joint channel!" Percy said to the camera "I'm back again with these weirdos" everyone screamed "and today we're going to take over Disney land!" The camera panned up to the Disney logo.

A Disney land employ standing near them took one look at the group and noped right out of there.

-

The camera showed Percy holding Mrs O Leary up to the guy in the ticket booth. He slid 100 in Monopoly money under the glass and whispered "please let my dog come in please."

The ticket guy looked unimpressed

"Look into her eyes"

-

A montage of everyone entering the park like models. Leo was wearing a toddler leash held by Piper and Nico was forced into sparkly Minnie mouse ears.

-

Cut to Frank and Hazel eating ice-cream on a park bench. Despise Frank being lactose intolerant

-

Reyna and Piper ran through Disney land Reyna held Percy's camera. "Hello welcome to Reyna and Piper hours we stole Percy's camera and now we're fugitives!"

"We're to pretty to go to jail" Piper screamed.

"Wait Piper" Reyna stoped dead and looked her friend in the face "Where's Leo?"

Piper looked at the toddler leash in her hand, Leo was not on the other end. "Oh my gods we lost Leo"

"We can't go back, it's too late for him"

-

Travis and Katie stood together, waiting in a line. A fan kept looking in their direction. Travis nudged his crush. "I bet she's one of my fans"

She approached them "Are you Katie Gardener? I'm a big fan"

Travis looked into the camera like this

-

Thalia, Calypso and Rachel sat in a rollor coster "This is a bad idea, I'm scared of heights" Thalia said looking slightly green.

Calypso and Rachel slid away from her "why didn't you tell us that before we got on the biggest roller coaster here??" Calypso asked

"If you throw up I will kill you"

-

Connor and Travis ran away from a stroke clutching armfuls of Disney merchandise. "We stole everything from the store" Travis panted

The camera zoomed out to see that Katie was walking next to them.

"Just kidding Katie made us pay for everything" Connor said.

-

Percy, Annabeth and Mrs O Leary looked up at the Disney castle. A Disney love song came over the loud speaker.

Percy offered his hand to his girlfriend "May I have this dance"

Annabeth smiled and took his hand. They waltzed in front of the castle with their dog following them around.

Everyone turned to watch, multiple people took out phones and filmed it.

It was ruined however by Reyna and Piper bursting into the circle pushing onlookers out of their way. When they saw Percy they both screamed "we're innocent" and ran away.

-

Will and Nico sat on the 'its a small world' ride.

Nico looked around "I've been to abandoned, haunted hospitals less scary then this" he decided.
-

Jason and Grover waited in a line to get on a ride.

"How long have we been waiting?" Jason asked.

"Two hours"

"Should we leave?"

"No, that's what they want us to do"

-

Leo was on the teacups ride spinning as fast as humanly possible, screaming at the top of his lungs.

-

The screen faded to black and white lettering appeared on the screen.

"Yeah the title's clickbait"

°•~°•~°
|

Thanks for reading, stay safe x

Edit: People said they wanted to see Nico wearing sparkly Minnie mouse ears so I made this

I don't own the fanart I just put ears on it