Hide and Seek

This is part 50 🎉

"PERCY!" Jason screamed. Everyone in the dining pavillion turned to look at the entrance, Jason Grace stood there, red in the face- not wearing his glasses.

He looked over at the empty Poseidon table, "Where's Percy?" He asked the nearest Person. Who shrugged and ran away as fast as they could.

The son of Poseidon then entered the pavilion sporting Jason's gold rimmed glasses. "I'm right here Jason"

Jason turned tried to focus on his friends face "you're wearing my glasses aren't you?"

Percy laughed and handed them back.

Putting them on Jason said "I'm going to get you back. Just you wait"

"I'd like to see you try"

-

Jason came up with the perfect plan, Steal Percy's most prized possession, his pen/sword and hide it in the most unexpected places.

He asked Annabeth to take Riptide for him to avert any suspicion away from him.

When Jason told her his plan she checked to make sure he was serious then burst out laughing "great idea Jason. If you're sure." 

When she handed him the disguised sword she was still giggling.

Jason hid the pen in a corner of the stable. And waited.

-

The next morning Percy walked into the dining pavillion with a small smile on his face, he sat down at his table and started eating.

Jason was slightly disappointed at his reaction but assumed Percy hadn't noticed anything was wrong yet.

"Hey Percy"

"Morning Jason" Percy said poring maple syrup over his pancakes.

"Have you noticed anything. . .strange today?"

"Other than the way you're acting, no"

"You're not missing anything?"

Percy patted his pockets "urrr no. Are you ok?"

"You 100% sure"

"Yeah"

"Not missing Riptide or something"

Something clicked on Percy's brain as he realised what's going on.

He smiled wider and pulled the pen out of his pocket. Jason's mouth dropped open.

"Nope it's right here, can you pass the orange juice"

-

Every night Annabeth would give him Riptide, she would leave and Jason would hide it in the most random places he could think of. The forges, Zeus' cabin, Thalia's tree, on top of the big house, but every morning Percy would wake up with a shit eating grin and his trusty pen in his pocket.

After a week of this Jason had enough. He cornered Percy as he was walking back to his cabin after swordfighting practice. "How do you do it?"

"You wanna know my secret" Percy said turning around.

"Yeah, I literally just said that"

Percy took Riptide out of his pocket and threw it as hard as he could Into the forest.

"What did you do that for?" Jason asked.

"Give it a moment"

A few seconds passed and Percy reached into his pocket and pulled out the same pen the had just thrown away "magic"

"Does Annabeth know about this?"

"Yeah"

"So, so she gave me it every night, knowing it magically came back to you-"

"It was very funny"

Thanks for reading all 50 chapters it means a lot ❤️

I've started another book called new post and I would really appreciate it if you checked it out x

It's Marvel but you don't have to know anything about the MCU to enjoy it

pєtєr pαrkєr х hαrlєч kєєnєr

When Harley moves to New York for a year to intern for Tony Stark. He expects to be making coffee all day, not that he would fall for Tony's other intern.

When Peter finds out Mr Stark is hiring another intern he doesn't know what to think. But one look at the new guy sends all those doubts out the window.

Will Peter and Harley admit their feelings for each other? And will the added pressures of navigating the world of superheroes, social media and high school put a strain on their relationship?

Word count ~ 643