Starbucks

OMGs OMGs OMGs 3k reads wat is my life TYSM!!! I only just reached 1k and now this!!
😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
Anyway.... still don't own PJ...
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Liam Constable
"Have a good day" I said to the what felt like 10000000 costumer that day in a monotone voice I reserved for days like these. You see I work at Starbucks. And I hate it, I don't even like like coffee much. The only perks are that I can pick up chicks that's the only reason I stay (and the fact I'm broke as hell.) Anyway I had just given a middle age guy his morning cup of coffee when a girl took his place. She was 17, 18 and had a athletic build and looked like a typical blond, dumb Californian girl. She was seriously pretty.
She snapped her fingers in front of my face to get my attention. "Hello,  hello anyone there" I started "oh hi, what can I do for you babe" I said in my most irresistible voice. Annoyance flashed across her grey eyes. "You can get me two cappuccinos as that's what you are getting payed to do."
"Oh I like my girls feisty" I whispered. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. "Whose the second cappuccino for?"
"My boyfriend you dickhead. My names Annabeth. "I knew I could talk you round" I said. "It's so you know who to give the coffee to idiot." She stalked of. RUDE
"I could never forget a face like yours" I yelled after her but I let her go. Not worth the effort. I was glad I did to because when my friend Jack gave Annabeth her drinks and tried to hit on her. Let's just say Jack got hit on as well. He's in A&E now. I also got fired two days later for doing drugs behind the shop. Oops.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Yeah that kinda sucked but honestly thank you so much you guys for actually reading this stupid book I started when I was bored.

Also leave request for future one shots

Word count ~ 344