Percabeth wedding!

This was suggested by Williams624

The last time I went to a wedding I was like 7 yrs old so sorry if it seems really unrealistic

Disclaimer~ If owned Percy Jackson Tratie would be cannon

°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

Piper McLean's P.O.V
Everything was ready. Everything was perfect and I was almost dying of cuteness overload. Because this was the day I had been dreaming of for years. Now you might think I was the one getting married but no Percabeth was finally tying the knot. Maybe my Aphrodite side was showing but *sigh* Annabeth looked beautiful. Hazel, Thalia and me had helped her get ready.

Her hair was stunning, her minimal makeup was stunning, her dress was stunning.

Annabeth turned to us, a few years already brimming. "Thank you" she said.

*

We walked down the Rose petal isle at Camp Half-Blood.

Annabeth had chosen to walk down to Percy by herself with her bridesmaids behind her.

It seamed everyone they had ever met had turned up to support the couple.

Chiron had even let mortals in for the special occasion. The Olympians plus Hestia and even Hades sat in the front row. My mum was dabbing at her eyes with a lace handkerchief, Poseidon looked proud and even Athena had a grudging smile on her face.

The band started playing and the bride walked slowly down to meet her soon to be husband. Everyone turned to watch.

Annabeth reached the alter and stood opposite Percy, who was smiling like a maniac. Jason, Leo, Frank, Nico, Grover and Tyson stood behind him.

Sally was clutching Paul's hand for support and Fredrick and Helen just looked awkward. Nymphs from the lake stuck their heads out to watch and Mrs O'Leary was sitting at the back wearing a massive bow tie

The vows began. For some reason Chiron was conducting the ceremony. He was in full centaur form had his tail styled for today.

"Annabeth from when I first met you- when you told me I drooled in my sleep- to now. We've both been kidnapped, poisoned, betrayed and every over thing in between but I love you and I would fall into T-tar- there again and again to save you any day I love you WiseGirl "

Percy finished. Every one had tears in there eyes. It was Annabeth's turn

"Percy, when we met we hated each other. We annoyed each other. But that just shows how much things can change. We have fought next  to each other so long it feels wrong to not have you by my side. When I think I'm going to die fighting you always come from nowhere and is like 'not today b*itches'" she gave a weak chuckle. "I love how loyal you are. I love how childish you are, I love how oblivious you are, I love you Seaweed brain"

Most people were flat out crying as the young couple gazed at each other with pure love in there eyes.

"Do you Annabeth Chase take Percy Jackson to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Said Chiron

"I do"

"And Percy Jackson do you take Annabeth Chase to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do"

"Then I now pronounce husband and wife."

Their lips smashed together. The crowd stood up and cheered, clapped and whistled.

Percabeth were finally married.

°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~
Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment requests.

Word count ~ 566
Edited ~ 28/2/20