Twilight

THIS IS SO STUPID BUT I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT

Bella Duck's P.O.V

Hey Bella Duck here, resident Twilight Fangirl. Let me tell your he story of me and Nico Di Angelo.

He's a guy at my school, he mostly keeps himself to himself and I doubt anyone knows his name but I do. I've been watching him for a while and I think I've found out something incredible about Nico.

He's a vampire.

He has a pale complection, avoids the sun and is often missing from class.

I've never seen him eat and once I swear he moved across the school playing field in a blink of a eye. So he definitely has super speed.

It's the only logical conclusion, I've been waiting for the perfect time to tell him what I know.

Sometimes I catch him looking at me suspiciously so I think he knows.

-

One day I saw Nico looking at me again so I walked into the woods by the school, hoping he'll follow me. I tuned around and he was there. I smiled to myself.

I was going to have my own Edward.

I stopped in a clearing. "You're impossibility fast" I started the speech I had memorised "and strong, your skin is pale white and ice cold, your eyes change colour and sometimes you speak like your from another time"

Nico had caught up with me now.

"You never eat or drink anything, you don't go out in the sunlight. How old are you?"

"15"

"How long have you been 15?"

"-A while"

Omg I was right.

"I know what you are"

I've been waiting for this since I first read Twilight.

"Say it. . . Out loud. . . Say it"

My heart raced as I said the last word

"Vampire"

I turned, expecting to see Nico to say the next line but he just looked confused.

"What?"

"Vampire- you're a vampire"

Nico still looked confused.

"You're- not a vampire"

"Umm no I'm a demigod- You're not a monster?"

"Of course I'm not a monster why would you say that?" My heart was breaking.

"You follow me around and you're always looking at me"

"Because I thought you where a vampire"

"Why would I be a vampire?"

"I literally said all the reasons why I though you where a vampire a minute ago"

"But if you did think I was, why didn't you run?"

"Because I thought it would be like Twilight" I muttered, begin to feel shame, I just accused this guy of being fictional monster.

"What the hell is Twilight?" He asked.

"It doesn't matter. What's a demigod- anyway"

Nico snapped his fingers in front of me "you've never met me"

"Umm yes I have"

"Shit you can see through the mist- uhh a demigod- is nothing see ya" I blinked and he disappeared front the clearing. 

"What just happened?" I asked the forest.

-

A few days later some guy with goat legs turned up at my house and explained that the gods are real and Nico wasn't a vampire oops.

THAT WAS TERRIBLE BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

Also thanks for 120k reads and 2k votes x

Word count ~ 527