The hunters

Disclaimer ~ still nope
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Rose Smyth's P.O.V
Hey, I'm Rose Smyth and this is the story of the best decision I ever made.

Flashback
I sat in a empty classroom with my best friends in the entire world Zoe, Brooke, Georgina, Olivia and Thalia. We where having our usual  lunchtime meeting.

But I'll give you a bit of context first. Zoe started this group two years ago called 'The future hunters' (or TFH for short) I joined first, then Brooke, Olivia, Georgina and Thalia. Thalia only joined 3 months ago. Basically we all want to be hunters of Artemis in the future. So none of us date and we where something silver everyday. Everyone at school thinks we are some sort of cult and avoid us but I don't mind much. (And to be honest we kind of are.)

We meet every lunch in an empty art classroom and have our 'meetings' where we discuss stuff like how we are going to join the hunt (there's no 'join the hunters of Artemis!' sign up sheet so we're kinda stumped.) And how much boys suck. Stuff like that. Okay when you put it like that it seems childish and lame but it's really fun.

Out of the blue Thalia said "I need to tell you something after school okay." "Okay.." Zoe said "it's really important promise me." We all promised. "Meet me round the back of the building after school" And she just walked out the room. Weird. "Well I hope we aren't going to get kidnapped later." Olivia said in a attempt to lighten the mood.

3pm rolled by and I went to the side of the building where Thalia had told us to come. Speaking of Thalia she wasn't there but everyone else was. "Anyone know what's going on?" I asked. I only got no's. "If she's not here in 10 minutes I'm leaving" Brooke announced.

     <•~10 minutes later~•>

We all stood up ready to leave when a hunting horn sounded. And the f*cking hunters of Artemis ran out of the trees! Lead by Thalia! She was grinning broadly and holding a silver bow.

<•~time skip because I'm                        lazy~•>

I never regretted my choice even 40 years later I made so many friends for my life and fought side by side. Thalia's calling me but all I can say is that the real thing is much better that sitting in a empty classroom.

Wow that sucked I'm writing this at 10:20 am where I am and that's too early for me. I'm sitting on the sofa in my pjs with my little sister annoying me. So, sorry for the lame chapter I guess. 😂

Word count ~ 450