Delinquents

"We just need find the thing then we can get out of here" Jason said looking up at the cold, grey building.

Jason, Leo and Percy stood Infront of a young offenders prison. They were on a side quest to retrieve 'the thing'

What is 'the thing' you ask? Well the author doesn't know, use your imagination.

Leo was practically jumping up and down with excitement "Ok, my name is Jack Bond, I'm in for starting a drug empire age 9 and I won't rest until I have revenge on my twin who always overshadowed me."

"Leo, No"

"Would it change your mind if Jack was also half alien?"

"Absolutely not. We can just be ourselves all the staff know what we're doing its fine." Jason explained.

"You're no fun"

-

Soon they were dressed in orange jumpsuits and were being escorted to the outside outside field.

"Let's split up to get more information. Meet back here in 10 minutes"

Percy walked off to join a group of inmates and Leo dragged Jason in another direction.

"This is going to be so fun" Leo whispered.

"How can you say that?" Jason hissed back. "Who knows how hard it's going to be to blend in"

"Sup people! Is this where the party's at?" Leo asked a large group of teenagers in orange jumpsuits.

Jason left to talk to someone sitting alone on a bench. "Yo. . ." He said awkwardly.

He looked up expectedly "soooo" Jason stalled "what are you in for- crap your not supposed to ask that-"

"I killed my best friend with my bare hands"

"Okkkk do you know anything about a thing, it's about this size and-"

The prisoner looked around for guards and pulled out a cigarette, it it and brought it to his lips. "Want a draft?" He asked Jason.

"Uh, no thank you. Y'know that's very bad for you health. Maybe you should- not do that"

He studied Jason with disbelief "what are you in here for newbie?"

Jason panicked and blurted out "Dog fraud"

"Dog fraud?"

Jason tried to play it cool "I sold a guy a fake Pekingese- 'Twas a cat"

"Are you high?"

"What?"

"High?"

"Hello, Anyway see you later bro"

The guy shook his head and continued smoking his cigarette.

Jason turned and almost ran into Leo. "I'm nailing this man, have you found anything?"

"Uh not yet"

Percy came jogging up to them "I joined a gang, I think they might know where the thing is"

"How are you so good at this?" Jason asked "then that guy over there asked what I was in for I panicked and said dog fraud"

Percy smiled "Jason, you're looking at the guy who started a nation wide man hunt at the age of twelve. I am the definition of juvenile delinquent"

°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~
I hope everyone is staying safe, if you need anyone to talk to my DMS are always open. X

#Blacklivesmatter

Word count ~ 490