Solangelo vs Karen

Requested by Artemis_WolfQueen_12

This is a mini chapter I wrote in the comments for the cake adventure one shot in case you missed it

And now on to the actual chapter
°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

It was a peaceful day, the sun was chirping and the birds were shining or whatever. Nico and Will were spending some quality time together in Macdonald's, they were happily eating in one of the booths when suddenly a deathly silence fell upon the restaurant.

The door opened and the worst monster of all slithered in. She took her sunglasses of her eyes, walked up to the cashier in slow motion. She ordered her food and sat on a bench to wait, tapping her foot impatiently.

Everyone went back to their food, keeping one eye on the ticking bomb in the corner.

After a while Karen's order got called and she looked inside the bag. "I asked for no cheese on my cheese burger"

The employee looked confused "I've given you a hamburger with no cheese on it"

"Well I wanted a cheese burger with no cheese on it"

Nico and Will looked over in amusement.

"So, like a regular burger"

"No" the Karen said, raising her voice slightly. "I wanted a cheese burger without any cheese on not a hamburger, I'm vegan I can't eat this"

Solangelo looked at each other, then at the Karen and tried not to laugh.

"If you're vegan why didn't you get a veggie burger?"

"Because I wanted this burger."

"Alright then that makes sense"

"I'm not paying for this, it took too long and it was the wrong order"

"Ok Karen" the McDonalds employee said subconsciously.

A tidal wave of fury rose up "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?"

"Karen"

"HOW DARE YOU"

"I'm very sorry what is your name?"

"KAREN"

"... So I guessed right?"

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT YOU CAN'T JUST A S S U M E SOMEONE'S N A M E.  I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER"

Will and Nico couldn't hold it in any longer they started laughing. Karen spun around "ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME?" Her face was getting redder and redder by the second.

"Of course not-" Will tried to stifle his laughs.

"Yes" Nico interrupted.

Karen took a deep breath the shouted "RESPECT YOUR ELDERS CHILDREN"

Will saw a smirk creek onto Nico's face and before he could stop him, Nico said.

"Go on then"

Karen faltered "What?"

"I'm your elder, respect me" and with that Nico and Will left the McDonalds leaving the Karen speechless.

°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

I've decided to close requests, but don't worry I have at least two more chapters planned before I actually end this book x 

Hope you enjoyed

Word count ~ 450