Maddie Parker

Yes I am doing another 'phone rings in lesson thing' and no I am not sorry XD

Disclaimer ~ me no own Percy Jackson :'(
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Maddy Parker's P.O.V
"Please turn to page 394 in your textbook and answer the questions" I said.

'THIS GIRL IS ON FIREEEE THIS GIRL IS ON FIIIIRRRRRREEEEEE'

I was teaching my history class about the suffragettes and their fight for women's equality when a phone rang. I sat up straight in my chair this was one of my favourite parts of my job. "You know the rule." A student of mine fished their phone out of their pocket- Leo Valdez he was one of my least favourite students. Always messing about, telling jokes, fidgeting and never doing the work.
In my classroom if a phone rings the owner of the phone has to put it on speaker so the whole class can here. Leo answered the call. A huge volume of sound erupted from it. "VALDEZ WHERE ARE YOU" a girl yelled. "Nyssa great to talk to you to. What's up?" Leo said
"I'll tell you what's up Leo your trash collector wall-e is going haywire." She yelled again. "Well I'm at school remember- can't you just shut it down?"
"What do you think we have been trying to do? It rolled into the dining pavilion and started shooting trash and fire balls at us- why did you have to add that incinerator?" A loud scream sounded from the phone "Drew, stop panicking, calm down, Percy put Drew's hair out" 'Nyssa' said "Leo how quick can you get here. No one can get near the thing."

I decided to put my foot down "Leo that's enough, hang up now."
"Leo who's that?" The girl asked. "Just my teacher" Leo said. "Holy Hephaestus Leo are you answering this in class?"
"You idiot" she said "we need Percy to pour water on it- make it short circuit" Leo looked sad but agreed "I'll drop by later see ya sis"
"bye Leo" she said and Leo hung up.
"What just happened?" One of the class said. I wanted answers as much as the rest so I nodded. Leo sighed. "Well That was my half sister Nyssa she was calling from the summer camp we go to. One of my inventions went haywire- my trash collecting wall-e. Basically he goes round the cabin and picks up rubbish. He has a incinerator which is totally awesome. I bet that it's that problem with the control panel that did it. Anyway it went berserk in the middle of lunch and started shooting trash and fire balls at everyone and I'm the only one who can go near it. So they got my friend Percy to soak it in water so it short circuits" he said all this very fast but he wasn't finished yet. "And I'm sick of this school. I am Leo Valdez son of Hephaestus, fire user, one of the seven pretend he said his titles.... and with that he set his hair on fire and jumped out the open window.

And I never saw him again.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I don't really think I captured the true Valdez awesomeness but screw it XD

Pls ignore SPaG mistakes

Word count ~ 539