Zoom call: Part II

Requested by @DaughterofPosiedon24
°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

"Ok let's try this one last time" Chiron said into the web cam. "As you know, last time we tried to do our weekly cabin leader meeting- well things didn't go to plan. This week Katie Gardener would like to address the people who keep prank calling her"

Katie opened her mouth to speak but the words that came out wasn't hers "Never gonna give you up!"

"What the hell" she muttered.

Travis and Connor Stoll muffled their sniggers.

Chiron opened his mouth "never gonna let you down!"

Katie was catching on to what was happening but couldn't say anything or else Rick Astley would start playing. Eventually she scribbled some words on a piece of paper "play a different song pls"

Piper started saying "Rip headphone users-" but was cut off by smash mouth's all star playing at full volume.

Frank facepalmed, Percy remained asleep on the table with his hood up and Chiron looked defeated, he shared a look with Annabeth who nodded.

She left for a second and came back with two pans and hit them together until everyone was extremely deaf.

"Finally"

Hazel raised her hand "how do you make it so you can't hear anybody. Also how do you leave the call- I do not want to be apart of whatever this is"

While Annabeth gave Hazel a crash course on the past century Thalia seemed to be having some trouble.

Her microphone was muted but electricity was dancing from her finger tips. She unmuted the mic and said "uhh, in a scale of John Mulaney quotes how worried should I be, I was minding my own business"

Annabeth slammed her hand down on the table "bullshit!"

"I was!"

Chiron muttered a small "language" but Thalia continued.

"Anyway I was microwaving my burrito but it was taking too long so I hit it with lighting to make it go faster"

"Because why wouldn't you?"

"Then I got frustrated with the camera so I hit that with lightning. Now the microwave and camera is sparking like it does in the Sims, also I'm sitting in a paddling pool because of reasons and most importantly my burritos burnt"

"Well, who's to say"

"That's the one thing you can't replace"

"What's new pussycat"

"One black coffee please"

"STREET SMARTS!"

Thalia considered the answers for a second "I'll probably be fine"

Hazel looked confused "what's going on, who is John?"

"I'll explain later" Leo said "But first" The Wii music started playing and Leo and the Stoll's danced to the beat.

Annabeth had to yell to be heard over the noise "this was a disaster I'm muting you"

-

Percy walked in to the shot eating a blue cookie. "is the meeting over?" He asked pushing the balloon in a hoodie 'sleeping' on his desk off the chair and sitting down.

Everyone looked at him "where have you been?" Rachel asked

"I was playing animal crossing" Percy shrugged.

°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~
Hope you enjoyed that! Stay safe and if you need anyone to talk to or is just bored my DMs are always open!

Word count ~ 517