21

Requested by Artemis_WolfQueen_12

Estelle Blofis' P.O.V
I smiled widely as I showed the bouncer my ID. He studied it closely before handing it back to me "have a good night and Happy birthday"

I thanked him and made my way towards the bar, dancing to be beat of the of the music.

"Anything with alcohol in it please" I said to the bartender, he turned around to reveal. . .

"Triton! What are you doing here?"

"Do you think I would miss my favourite mortals birthday?"

"To be honest yes, you missed my birthday party earlier"

"Eh I'm a god, I'm busy"

I rolled my eyes fondly "I know fish brains"

The actual bartender appeared next to my honorary brother "I already told you, you can't be back here"

"And I already told you that I already am" Triton said but moved around to my side anyway.

"I've rubbed off on you" I said.

"I can tell already coming here was a mistake"

"You have to be nice to me, it my birthday"

-

Soon me and Triton both held drinks in our hands "To being 21!" I toasted

"To being so old I can't remember my age!"

I took my first (legal) sip of alcohol

-

We drank, danced and joked for hours until we were both extremely drunk "what would happen. . . If you turned into a platypus right now?"

"I don't know what would happen If I turned into a platypus?"

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you"

"I hate platypuses, like pick a thing y'know. They lay eggs but they're mammals?"

"And they have poi- poiso- veno? WE NEED MORE SHOTS"

A few hours later a guy who smelled very flammable came very  up to me "hey girl, wanna dance?"

"No-"

He grabbed my hands and tried to dance while breathing down my neck. I struggled but his grip was surprisingly tight.

Then despite my foggy mind I remembered my demigod training. I kneed him in the groin, broke free of his grip and put his head in an arm lock

Triton saw what happened he ran over and punched the guy in the nose, blood splattered all over the floor.

-

And that's how we ended up in a police holding cell at 3am.

"Why don't you just magic us out?" I asked Triton.

"I'm way to drunk to do that"

"You can literally just sober up whenever you like you're a god"

"But I want to spend quality time with my sisterrrrr"

"You just called me your sister, not an annoying mortal"

"Don't worry you won't remember it in the morning"

"No I'll set a reminder" I held my hand to my ear in a mock phone gesture "phone I'm telling you to to tell me that Triton told me I'm his sister"

"Smart, we should call Percy again he's taking agessss"

"Phone tell Percy to HURRY UPPP" I said to my hand.

A cunning grin slid on Triton's face "you should call your crush and tell him how to feel"

"Phone tell Charlie that I love them please and thank you. Oh shit I should not have said that"

Triton elbowed me "Who's Charlieeee"

". . . Nobody"

"Tell me about him"

"Excuse me Charlie is a they. Stop being so, so- I forgot what I was gonna say"

"Ok tell me about th-"

"OLD"

"What?"

"I was going to call you old, because you are old" I cackled.

"Stop avoiding the question I want to have a seri- sero- important conversation with my sisterrr"

"Finefinefinefine. Charlie is just perfect and kind and smart and perfect. Wait I already said perfect."

"How'd you know each other?"

"We're friends, we go to college together. But they're just so oblivious y'know. I think they like be back, just oblivious"

"You should do one of those tick tocks where you try and kiss your crush" Triton suggested.

"How do you know what Tick Tock is?"

"I know everythi-"

"BECAUSE OLD PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT TICK TOCK. ARE YOU AN IMPOSTER TRITON HUH? HUH? HUH?"

"Ok, first of all stop making noises with your mouth please and yes I am an imposter and I would like more alcohol please"

"But we're in a cage. . ."

"do you thing their going to eat us?" Triton whispered.

"We need to run. Look at me run Triton. Look how fast I'm running"

"Estelle, Estelle, Estelle Estelle Estelle. Estelle, You're not moving"

"Oh. Ok but what do I do about Charlie I really really like them but they're just soooo oblivious"

"Oblivious crush? I know the feeling" someone said from outside the cell.

"Hey! That's not fair."

"Annabeth, Percy! thank the gods they were going to eat us!"

"They're extremely drunk" A detective told Percy and Annabeth.

"That's not fair I only had one drink" Triton said to the detective "I had so many drinks" he fake whispered to everyone else.

We both sniggered.

"Ok we should probably get you home" Percy said leading us to the exit "thank you Detective"

"Yes! Thank you Mr Detective Doctor Peralta Jake, you're my hero and I love you"

Detective Peralta laughed slightly before saying "not a doctor shh"

"I will keep your secret with my life" I said seriously."

"I WILL KILL YOU ALL. I AM A GOD. KNEEL BEFORE KING TRITON" Triton yelled whilst trying to shoot everyone like spiderman.

°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

It's my birthday on Monday so wish me a happy birthday or this guy dies

😀🔫

Jk it's a water gun

😀💧🔫

also 3 updates in 3 days what demon is possession me??!

Word count ~ 928