Avatar

Requested by Artemis_WolfQueen_12
°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

Percy Jackson scrolled through Netflix, this was one of the few day he had to himself and he had decided to waste it watching Netflix. His finger hovered over a TV series he had heard a few people talk about.

Avatar: the last airbender

He read the description and pressed the play button

"Water, Earth, Fire, Air-"

-

"Has anyone seen Percy?" Annabeth asked.

Everyone shook their heads "I last saw him a couple of days ago" Hazel said "But I haven't seen him since"

"I'm sure he'll turn up" Leo said "he always doe-"

The door swung open to reveal Percy, carrying a huge black bag.

"GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT"

"Percy! Where have you bee-"

"No time for that, quick put these on" he turned the bag upside down and a load of costumes fell on the floor.

It was at this moment everyone realised what Percy was wearing.

"What are you weari-"

"NO TIME JASON"

-

"Percy you want me to change into that thing?" Frank asked scratching his head "what even is it?"

"Are you kidding me Frank? It's obviously a flying bison. What else could it be?" Percy turned to Jason "Would you mind if I shaved your head and tattooed a blue arrow there"

"Uhh yeah I would mind"

"Ah well worth a try"

"This outfits pretty cool Percy, where'd you get it?" Leo asked

"I have my ways"

"Why don't I have any shoes?"

"I should probably tell you all what's going on" Percy said, ignoring Hazel's question.

"That would be nice" Annabeth said

"Well there's this TV show-" Percy whipped out a PowerPoint presentation and soon everyone was completely on board.

-

"What are we doing here?" A camper asked her friend. It was later that day after dinner and all the campers had been told to meet in the sword area to watch a special performance.

"I have no idea" He responded. "I just hope it's not as crazy as when the Stoll's smuggled paint guns in, they ruined my favourite jeans"

"Stop talking about your jeans it's been two months"