Teacher and YouTuber

I saw this prompt on Instagram a while ago for wolfstar but I thought it would fit Percabeth to.

If you have ig and want me to sent you the post, comment or DM me your @
°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

"Any questions?" Annabeth Chase asked her class, finishing writing her sentence with a flourish.

She turned around to see her class whispering amongst themselves. She had gotten so swept up in her lecture she hadn't noticed.

"None of you heard a word of that did you?"

The class stop their conversations and looked up at her guiltily. "Sorry Ms Chase" a student said "it's just Percy Jackson let slip in a live stream he has a girlfriend and everyone's wondering who it is"

Annabeth smiled to herself "well that definitely sounds more interesting them trigonometry. What are your theories"

The class looked shocked "You know who Percy Jackson is?"

"I'm not that old, Ben. So what are your theories" she repeated.

A girl in the front row "I don't think she's a YouTuber, none of Percy's YouTube friends seem likely- and most of them are in relationships anyway"

"Except Rachel-"

"Percy and Rachel dated for like a week in high school but broke up because they were better as friends" a quiet girl said. When everyone looked at her she said "what? I run a fan account I know these things"

"I agree she's not a YouTuber, but I hope they do the girlfriend tag"

-

"They have a lot of conspiracy theories" Annabeth said to her boyfriend, Percy Jackson.

"I knew going live was a bad idea. I'm going to kill Leo"

"Don't beat yourself up, it's actually pretty funny. They really want to see the girlfriend tag"

"I mean if you want to do it-"

"I'll let you know. Also don't upload on Wednesday, Year 8 has a test and they can't concentrate if you post a video"

"Sure thing Wise Girl"

-

"Alright class" Annabeth addressed the students, she checked her phone "there's only five minutes lef-"

"Ms Chase have you met Percy Jackson"

"What?"

"Your lock screen" Annabeth looked down. shit. She had forgotten to change her lock screen background, a selfie of her and Percy to a generic one.

"Yeah I have"

The class whispered excitedly "what was he like?" Someone asked.

"I'm not talking about Percy Jackson right now. Anyway this week's homework is-"

After that rumours flew around the school 'did you hear? Ms Chase is a Percy Jackson superfan'

'Yeah! She even met him!'

'probably at vidcon or something'

'she has a selfie as her background'

'I heard she's a proper Fangirl'

-

Kids started trying to talk to her about the latest videos, if she has watched it and wether she enjoyed it.

She'd shrug and tell them to get back to work, always failing to mention she had to watch 4 different versions to help Percy decide what to upload.

-

During one particularly boring lesson Annabeth stopped mid-sentence as she realised something.

She had forgotten her lunch. She'd been in such a rush this morning it had completely slipped her mind.

"Uh Miss? Are you ok?" A student asked.

"What? Oh yeah I'm fine" she said, continuing the lesson.

She and Percy lived too far away for her to go home during lunch and the cafeteria food was pretty much inedible. And obviously Percy can't come here so Annabeth decides she would rather go without and continues teaching until the end of class.

She checked her phone between lesson and was surprised to see a text from Percy.

You left your lunch so I'm going to drop it off xxxx

It was sent half an hour a go, Percy would be here by now.

Annabeth heard exited chattering coming from outside, she peeks her head around the classroom door to see Percy taking selfies with her next class, waiting to be let into the lesson.

Percy looks around and sees her, a huge grin spread across his face "Hey Babe"

Annabeth groaned "Did you just call me babe Infront of my students?"

She would never live this down.

All the kids stared in awe, whispering amongst themselves.

Percy held up the lunch bag "you forgot this Wise Girl"

"Seaweed brain stop embarrassing me Infront of the year nines"

"Are these the ones that had conspiracy theories about who I was dating?"

"They're the ones"

Percy waltzed over a place a kiss on Annabeth's cheek before placing the lunch bag in her out stretched hands. "Bet none of you theorised that!" He said and walked back down the corridor, leaving a sea of gaping 13 year olds behind him.

The school bell rang, signalised the beginning of class. Annabeth tried to regain control of the situation and her extremely red face by clearing her throat and opening the door fully to let the class in.

"If I see anything about this on Twitter I swear I'll get him to delete his channel"

-

"Did you enjoy your lunch wisegirl?" Percy asked that evening.

Annabeth snorted "The class wouldn't leave me alone the entire rest of the day, when I sent them out to lunch they pressed their faces against the glass"

"I'm sorry it turned into a big thing"

"No, no it's ok"

They sat in silence for a while, just enjoying eachother's company.

"Hey Percy?"

"Yeah?"

"How'd you feel about doing the girlfriend tag?"

I wrote half of this chapter like a month ago but I haven't been bothered to finish it 😂😭

Word count ~ 920