Heathers

Requested by Artemis_WolfQueen_12
°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~

Due to the success of the avatar the last airbender performance the 'actors' had decided to put on another production much to the dismay of all the other campers.

Percy, the self proclaimed director, producer, casting director and lead decided to challenge his company and put on a musical that hopefully lasted longer then five minutes like their last show was. He heard about a popular show called Heathers and soon auditions were well on their way.

Being the casting director turned out to be a bigger problem then he thought. Mostly because he couldn't decide if he wanted to be Heather Chandler or Veronica. But when Annabeth auditioned for JD he finally decided on Veronica.

"Ok everyone" Percy clapped to get his company's attention "I have the cast list right here" exited muttering broke out amongst the actors "settle down now, I don't want anyone to be disappointed if the didn't get the role they wanted, no crying, screaming or stabbing here please. I'm looking at you Nico"

Nico looked up, "I'm not even in your dumb show"

"Yes you are. Now the final casting is:

Veronica Sawyer - Me
JD - Annabeth Chase
Heather Chandler - Leo Valdez
Heather McNamara - Hazel Levesque
Heather Duke - Piper McLean
Ram Sweeney - Jason Grace
Kurt Kelly - Nico Di Angelo
Martha Dunnstock - Frank Zhang
Ms Flemming - Rachel Dare
Jesus - Travis Stoll
Everyone else - ensemble

(Don't read to much into the casting It doesn't match up very well lmao)

Jesus wasn't in the original performance but Chiron made them promise to keep it PG 13 so they decided to make the phrase 'leave room for Jesus' a little too literally.

Drew stomped her foot (I'm so dumb I just wrote 'foot' as 'phoot') comically "but I should be Heather Chandler"

"Well I'm sorry Drew but Leo performed an amazing candy store in auditions"

And with that rehearsals began.

~ a few months later ~

The stage was set, the lights was dimmed and the campers were eagerly waiting for this whole thing to be over.

A school bell rang shrilly and a spotlight focused on Percy "September First, 1989. Dear diary I believe I'm a good person. You know, I think that there's good in everyone, but—here we are! First day of senior year! And uh... I look around at these kids that I've known all my life and I ask myself—what happened?"

The ensemble started singing "Freak! Slut! Burnout! Bug-eyes! Poser! Lard-ass!"

Travis was standing there, full Jesus robe and beard doing nothing, Percy threw the prop book he was holding at him.

Travis started "uh, Jesus does not condemn this language, amen"

Percy continued as if nothing happened "We were so tiny, happy and shiny, playing tag and getting chased"

"Fre-"

"BLEEP" Travis cut the ensemble off before they could swear, he looked proud of himself for getting the timing semi right"

-

"Heather, Heather and Heather"

Leo, Piper and Hazel walked onstage magesticly as dressed in the Heathers exact outfits and enjoying themselves immensely.

Candy store and Freeze your brain were some of the most rememberable songs of the show so far with Annabeth and the three Heathers giving a spectacular performance with Jesus interrupting every now and then to keep it PG 13.

During Dead girl walking Travis planted himself firmly between Annabeth and Percy so that "the innocent children aren't corrupted"

Rachel fell off the stage during the me inside of me but managed to keep singing and the performance continued.

The intermiton happened with the only difficulty being that they ran out of popcorn and half the audience threatened to go on strike but it was figured out right in time for act 2.

They tried to get Mr D to play either Kurt or Ram's dad to no avail and everyone else had the sense not to want to be on the receiving end of Nico's glare during "Dead gay son" well everyone except Travis and Connor.

Travis hadn't had time to change from his Jesus costume so he wore socks with sandals and held a "worlds best dad" mug someone once got Chiron as a joke to the audience could distinguish his two characters.

The rest of the show finished and the actors bowed. The audience had one thought collectively in their minds

"What the hell did I just watch"

°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°
Part 69 ;)

Word count ~ 730