It's the Stolls!

Disclaimer ~ I am not Rick Riordan, so I don't own Percy Jackson.
°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°

Richard Jones P.O.V
Hi, I'm Richard Jones, I'm a business teacher at Robin high school. This is the story of my two best students Travis and Conner Stoll.

They're brothers who look almost identical but they're not twins, Travis is older but Conner was so good at business I had no choice but to move him to Travis' class.

The Stolls (as everyone called them) where fun, mischievous, but surprisingly hard working.

It was a Monday morning and the lesson was coming to an end. It was homework day.

But I forgot.

Don't call me out saying I'm a bad teacher. My wife just divorced me so I was going through a tough time. The class was waiting expectantly for me to say something.

So I thought fast
"for your homework this week, you need to film a video of you and your friends doing something."
Ok, not very fast but at least I had something anyway I could do with a good laugh but then I saw Travis and Conners faces split into identical evil smiles.

What have I done.

<•~skippy le time skip~•>

Two weeks later and the homework was due in. We where having an enjoyable lesson watching my students and their friends falling over, singing badly, and doing other stupid stuff.

When I called out Conners name. He and Travis stood up.

"step aside peasants" Conner said. Travis then extravagantly handed me a memory stick. I plugged it in and found the right file. The video started to play on the SMARTboard.

(A/N sorry if this is kinda lame but it's the best I got 😂)

The F.R.I.E.N.D.S theme, I'll be there for you, began to play. Photos of different peoples popped up with their names underneath.

There was Travis, Conner, Katie, Percy, Jason, Hazel, Frank, Annabeth, Leo, Piper and a load of others.

The screen faded then it showed the kids singing around a campfire. It must of been my imagination but the fire seamed to get brighter the louder they sang.

Then it cut to a video of Travis looking like a clown with tones of makeup on his face and Conners clothes where at least two sizes to small. The person holding the camera yelled "that will teach you for messing with cabin 10, Stolls!" The Brothers high fived "best prank ever" they said in unison.

Then a Latino guy I remembered was called Leo, walked out of a building that looked time a mini factory. Saw the snow outside, ran back inside and somehow came out with- a flaming torch?!

He was violently waving the stick around to melt the snow whilst shouting "TAKE THAT KHIONE."

The screen then cut to Conner hiding in a strawberry bush. He flipped the camera to show Travis and a girl I recognised as Katie walking hand in hand. Through the strawberry fields. The Travis leaned down to kiss his girlfriend.

Conner sniggered the girl looked round and screamed. "CONNER I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

The rest of the video consisted of funny pranks, interviews and more. It outshone the others by a mile. The screen went black and more music came on. White text on the black background said

'Brought to you by
        Travis and Conner Stoll
               Sons of Hermes!'

The brothers bowed low then jumped out the open window laughing maniacally.

The screen then showed all their friends covered in blood and dirt, wearing ripped orange t-shirts and holding various weapons. They where smiling at the camera. Like they had just won a war, then I reminded myself they probably had.

Let's just say the young pranksters got a A* on that project. Even if I never saw them again.
°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~
Word count ~ 637
Edited ~ 18/10/19