Nancy Bobofit

Requested by CHB4Ever

Disclaimer ~ I don't own Percy Jackson

Kinda cliché and a bit rushed but oh well
°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•
Nancy Bobofit's P.O.V

I was having a bad day. No the worst day of days in the history of everything. And it was worse then that. My girlfriend on 2 years broke up with me. (Ha didn't expect that did ya well deal with it I'm bi.) Anyway Amelia broke up with me a week away from Valentine's Day so now I have to spend it all alone.

I crossed a road without looking but I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts I didn't notice the car speeding towards me. I was pushed to the ground. I tasted dirt but I was alive. I was lying on the pavement, my new jenes ruined,

My saviour was a tall dude around my age. He had jet black hair and sea green eyes. Did I mention he was really hot. No? Well he was.

"You should look where your going" the guy said. Thinking about it he reminded me of someone. I don't know who though.

He helped me to my feet and looked at my face incredulously "Nancy Bobofit?"

"That's me" I said. Inside my brain was screaming "OMG NANCY WHAT DID YOU DO. HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS MAN. DID YOU CRASH INTO HIS CAR? DID YOU KILL HIS DOG? WAS HE A ONE NIGHT STAND? WAS HE THAT GUY YOU SPILT MILKSHAKE ALL OVER?"

"You probably don't remember me." He laughed. "We knew each other in 6th grade"

Then it clicked.

"Percy Jackson!?" How had that scrawny kid I bullied pturned into this, into this. Extremely hot human.

"Well I have to go" I somehow said while trying not to stare at his jaw line. Then I ran off.

This is officially the worst day in the history of days.

°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°~°•~°•~
This is officially part 30 🎉

• Leave requests for future one shots

Word count ~ 320