Chapter Ten - Week Two Of Observations

Chapter Ten – Week Two Of Observations

Bella's POV

Another week has went by since I've been watching the Cullen's, I had been sitting with them at lunch because I was trying to avoid Jessica. I would listen to their thoughts frequently, they tried to hide their thoughts from me by thinking them in Welsh. Alice had to play along and think her thoughts in the same language as them, otherwise Edward would know something was up. I just let the Cullen's think I didn't know what they were thinking in their head, when I actually knew how to speak Welsh very fluently and understand better than most people would. Alice thought, “Bydd Bella chyfrif i maes yr hyn yr ydym yn, Edward. (Bella will figure out what we are, Edward?)” He asked under his breath, “pryd? (When?)” Alice responded in her mind, “Tair wythnos mwy. (Three more weeks.)” Edward mumbled, “Dammit.”

Alice pulled me out of my thoughts by asking, “Do you want to walk with me to my locker, Bella?” I replied, “sí, Alice.” The others chuckled softly as I followed Alice out of the cafeteria, I knew she wanted to know what else I had noticed about her family. When we were by her locker I placed a mental shield around her, so Edward wouldn't be able to hear her thoughts. Alice asked me in a low voice, “What else have you figured out about us Cullen's.” I responded, “You guys can speak multiple languages, don't like to eat human food, can get lustful easily, and never sleep.” She informed me, “You're still missing the one crucial thing, but I'm sure you'll figure it out soon.” I responded with a grin, “I know I will, just like I'm going to figure out what you guys are in three weeks.” Alice gasped out loud and asked, “How do you know this?” I replied, “From your thoughts, I'm fluent in Welsh.” She asked, “How can you be? It's a complex language, especially for a human.” I informed her, “I'm fluent in several languages, Alice.” Alice told me as we made our way to biology, “You're one complicated human, Bella.” She rolled her eyes at me when I said, “I know.”

Edward was looking suspiciously between Alice and I, Alice rolled her eyes at him as she passed our table to sit next to Jasper. Edward asked me, “What did you talk about with Alice?” I replied, “None of your damn business.” He sighed in frustration and faced the front of the classroom, he knew he wouldn't be able to get the truth out of me. Alice thought in welsh just to tease him, “Dywedodd wrthyf sut yr ydych yn cyffwrdd hi pan mae hi'n cysgu, hefyd mae hi'n dweud wrthyf faint mae hi'n mwynhau ei. ( She told me how you touch her when she's sleeping; also she told me how much she enjoys it.)” I laughed so hard I fell off the stool and landed on the floor with a loud thump, thanks to my protective shield I didn't injure myself. Edward helped me off the floor and asked, “Are you okay, Bella?” I replied slightly chuckling, “I'm fine, due to a protective shield someone put around me.” Edward said, “Okay, what did you find so funny?” I told him, “Dywedodd wrthyf sut yr ydych yn cyffwrdd hi pan mae hi'n cysgu, hefyd mae hi'n dweud wrthyf faint mae hi'n mwynhau ei.” He asked shocked, “You know how to speak welsh?” I responded, “I can speak welsh fluently.”

Edward took his seat again and faced the front of the classroom, I sat my stool up because I had knocked it down when I fell and sat on it again. I took my notebook and textbook out of my backpack and placed them in front of me, I began looking over my notes and looked over the chapter quickly because there was a test today. I whispered, “I'll be blocking everyone's minds, so you don't have to worry about me copying your answers.” He thought, “I'll be doing the same, I wouldn't need to listen to their minds anyway.” I rolled my eyes at his cockiness and faced the front of the classroom, Edward just had too much confidence for his own good. I told him, “You have too much confidence, you know that.” He said with a sigh, “Whatever Bella.” I responded, “Bite me.” He replied with a grin, “Maybe another time.” Jasper thought in Swahili, “Yeye hana hata kutambua jinsi kejeli kumwambia bite yake ni. (She doesn't even realize how ironic telling him to bite her is.) I thought, “Know I do, thanks Jasper.” I gave Jasper a thumbs up and he gave me a confused look, then I snickered at him as he realized I understood what he thought.