Chapter Twelve - A List of Supernatural Creatures

Chapter Twelve – A List Of Supernatural Creatures

Bella's POV

I had began compiling a list of supernatural creatures the other night, before I went to bed I hid it in the secret compartment in dresser drawer with the list of characteristics about the Cullen's. I didn't have a single clue what the Cullen's were, but I knew I was going to figure it out. I had found pixie on the internet listed as a supernatural creature, I wrote it down just as a joke because I was going to show it to the others. I knew Alice would probably get upset because out it, I'm sure all of her siblings would find it amusing and tease her endlessly about it. I had found something online about an Incubus, it kind of described Edward's lustful behavior towards me and I added to the list. I added werewolf, shape-shifter, skin-walker, vampire and various mythical creatures that took the form of a human to the list. I was going to ask Alice if what they were was on the list, but I would block out her thoughts to keep myself from figuring out what they are before I was suppose to.

Suddenly Alice snapped me out of my thoughts as I was staring at the list of mythical creatures I had written up, she asked, “What are you look at Bella?” I told her, “I'm looking at a list of supernatural creatures, I think I know what you are.” She stole the list from me and looked it over, then she rolled her eyes at me and handed it over to me saying, “Very funny Bella, I'm not a pixie.” I responded snickering, “Well, you sure act like one.” The others started laughing at a very irritated Alice, when she narrowed her eyes at them they just laughed even harder. I got her attention by saying, “I think I know what Edward is, I wrote a little note by it too.” She took the list from me and when she pinpointed it on the list she started laughing, she said, “It definitely describes Edward's lustful behavior towards you.” Edward snatched the list from Alice and took a look at it, then he narrowed his eyes at me and stated, “I'm not an incubus, I'm not trying to spread my seed around.” Alice said to me, “Actually Bella, an incubus is the same thing as a vampire, but they just like having sex with humans and it's not for reproduction purposes.” I replied, “Okay, so is what you guys are on the list or do I have to add more supernatural creatures? I'm blocking out your thoughts, so I don't figure before I'm suppose to.” Alice nodded and grabbed the list out of Edward's hands, she looked at it quickly and answered my question by saying, “It's on there, Bella.” Then I informed her, “I will begin my research this weekend, I will know what you guys are in less than two weeks.”

Alice handed me the list and I quickly crossed off pixie and incubus, then circled werewolf, skin-walker, and shape-shifter on the list. The annoying pixie asked, “Why did you circle those three mythical creatures?” I replied, “I believe the wolves from La Push are one of those type of supernatural creatures.” All Alice said was, “Oh.” Edward leaned closer to me and placed a kiss on the crook of my neck as he thought, “I'm going to miss this so much, she won't love me when she figures out what I am.” I instantly wanted to shove Edward against the wall in a fit of anger, then have my way with him as a result. I quickly forced the thought out of my head and said, “You're horribly mistaken Edward, I'll still love you no matter what immortal creature you are.” He asked, “Immortal creature?” I responded, “Yes, I believe you were born in the early nineteen hundred's and have been seventeen for a very long time.” Edward became real anxious after I said that, I guess I was close to what year he was born and the fact I knew had been 'frozen' at seventeen.

I rolled my eyes at Emmett when he made the sound of a wolf in his mind, Edward narrowed his eyes at him because Edward heard it because I didn't have a mental shield around him. Then Edward literally jumped ten feet in the air when the bell rang, the others started laughing at him and I didn't find it funny one bit. I gathered my things and walked with Edward to the front of the parking lot, Mr. Banner had schedule the entire class to go to the local greenhouse here in Forks and it wasn't open to public this Thursday afternoon because of the field trips that were scheduled to happen today. Mr. Banner was standing by the two bus taking attendance, we approached him and he crossed our names off; before we got on the second bus Mr. Banner warned us, “I better not find you two making out in the bus, do you understand that?” Edward and I replied in unison, “Yes, sir,” then Edward and I joined Alice and Jasper on the second bus. Jasper looked at us amused and I just rolled my eyes at him, when I went to sit down next to Edward he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me onto his lap. Alice mumbled under her breath, “Someone's a little grabby.” I ignored her comment and asked them, “Are anymore humans going to join us?” Edward answered with a grin, “I doubt it.”