3.)You gave me no warning, took me by surprise..

Freddie's POV:

"I'm so tired I could eat a horse," I heard Roger whine as he crossed his arms over his chest in a huff.

"Rog, that makes no sense at all," Brian replied, annoyance present in his tone.

"I mean I'm hungry, too. Ugh. You know what I meant. See I'm so hungry and tired I'm delirious," Roger continued to complain.

"If the two of you don't mind, shutting up that'd be great," I said. I had enough of the two of them bickering today. It was much too early and for some reason hot out- I just couldn't deal with it right now.

At this time, John came walking over to us. He was talking to the photographer down by the water bank and we were standing on the bridge waiting to get this photo shoot started.

"He said they should've been here by now, he's calling them up now..," John informed us.

Apparently, Queen is not a big enough name for some people to actually make their appointment times. We've been standing in the sun on this hot bridge for nearly half hour. We of course arrived a little early but only by 15 minutes. The hair and makeup crew was late by at least another 15 now.

Just then I spotted two women hurriedly walking into view. It's funny one of them was looking down as if worried she'd step in mud. She was dressed professional, they both were, but she was still dressed to kill. I couldn't take my eyes off of the one looking down. I hadn't even seen her face yet, but I was very much intrigued.

She wore black jeans that hugged her curvy hips, a simple loose fitting white blouse under a navy blue blazer, paired with some red pumps. Her hair was pulled back into a low bun, with some pieces down framing her face.

Then, she looked up.

She wasn't even looking at me- she was talking to the photographer, worry evident in her face. Thank God I was wearing my aviator sunglasses. I couldn't stop oogling her if I tried. Her olive complexion matched mine, her full lips were covered in fire engine red lipstick. I watched them move as she talked. Then she and the other woman, started walking towards the hair/makeup area.

"Well, come on then," John said as we all started to walk over.

"Boys, looks like we're in for a treat," Roger said, laughing, as he put his arm around Brian and me. He was definitely checking them out, too. Secretly, I hoped he didn't pick the one I wanted to shag- I mean chat with.

I shrugged my shoulder to get him off of me. Of course, he found the girls attractive. That's Roger for you. And of course, they'd pick him over me.

As I shrugged away from him and walked faster, my girl- I mean the girl in the red pumps, took quite a spill to the ground. Crashing onto her luggage that she had been rolling with her. I took a couple of long strides and knelt down to help her, grabbing her red pump in the process. It seemed to have gotten caught in something.

"Are you alright there, darling?," I asked, she hasn't looked up at me yet. And I have to say seeing a tint of pink beneath her tan skin tone was the most adorable thing I'd ever had the pleasure to witness. " you took quite a tumble" I finished saying.

And then She looked at me.

Her eyes stared straight into my soul and I couldn't help but get the feeling that she could see right through me. My breath caught in my throat. I wanted, more than anything to get lost in those eyes of hers- but I was a coward. I looked away and proceeded to put her shoe back on.

God, what am I thinking. She probably thinks I'm being really creepy right now. Why hasn't she said anything? Was she mute? I sure hope not. That would make things rather difficult. Not that I wouldn't try. I couldn't take it anymore the suspense was killing me I needed to hear her voice.