11.)I'll Follow You Until You Love Me

I was in the process of wrecking my room, again, but I knew exactly which outfit I wanted to wear for tonight and I couldn't find the matching skirt!

I had left Freddie waiting downstairs in the living room. I wanted to make his jaw drop when he seen me. Searching the last drawer of my dresser, I found my little black leather mini skirt! "Yes!," I cheered To myself in triumph.

I had fixed my messy lipstick on the car ride here so now I just had to reapply and fix smears with concealer. Perfect.

I slipped into my lacy almost see-thru top and silently praised myself for thinking of this outfit. He was going to drool, and that's what I wanted! Freddie said we'd be meeting the rest of the band at the club after dinner so being as this is more of a club outfit I grabbed a matching black jean jacket to cover myself up for dinner. I slipped on my heels and with once more glance in the mirror, I posed and stood up straight, making sure every detail is perfect. This outfit sprang to mind when I seen him in all black leather earlier. I knew he'd love it!

As quiet as possible, I made my way down the stairs. Freddie was sitting on the sofa, his back towards me, flipping through a magazine from the coffee table.

I cleared my throat softly, "Ready, Freddie..?," I asked using my most seductive voice.

He put the magazine back in it's placed, stood up, and turned to me. His eyes practically fell out of his head and his mouth popped open. I blushed madly and shuffled my feet, feeling a bit shy as his eyes practically undressed me. My confidence dying a little from the effect I had on him. He didn't even try to hide it.

He walked over to me, looking me up and down, "Wow

He walked over to me, looking me up and down, "Wow...," he whispered shakily. "You- you look a-absolutely...positively....ravishing....," he slid his arms around my waist and kissed my neck..

I was putty in his hands. This man was really making me lose my mind. "I-I'm glad you like it, Papi....I put it on just for you...," I whispered in his ear, giving his ear lobe a quick lick with a flick of my tongue.

With that Freddie put both of his hands on my butt and pushed me to him, as close as can be. He moved his head to the side and squeezed my bum with two handfuls. He kissed me with such passion I thought my knees would give out. He pulled away just as quickly....I practically melted inside.

"We'll miss our reservation, darling...," and he walked over to the hallway mirror to clean up his lips from even more lipstick smears.

"I'll be right back," I said, smiling like a fool- head still rushing. I went up to my bathroom and fixed my lips- AGAIN! This time I made sure to pack makeup wipes, concealer and my lipstick into my purse- I planned on kissing him a lot tonight- luckily I changed my lipstick to a more natural color this time. I smiled to myself and skipped back downstairs to start my first date with Freddie.

—————————————————————————-

Freddie's POV:

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Cherie, as we sat at our table. She sipped the wine in front of her and I stared at her mouth when she licked a drop of wine from her lips. She was driving me mad! How can it be fair for her to tease me like this in such a public place. She wasn't even doing anything, really, it was just the thoughts of what I wanted to do to her that were racing through my mind- making me one impatient man!