40.) You Couldnt Lose, You Couldnt Fail

*little smut warning*

It's New Year's Eve and we're all getting ready to go to Rogers house. The boys have to go to a New Year's Day event to be one of the special guests tomorrow, so Rogers planned a party for the night before they go. I'm currently searching through the maternity dresses I ordered online. Everything makes me feel like a beluga whale! The last outfit I have to try on is a clingy little black number with a black feathery mini coat.

It was shape forming, so my belly is very pronounced in it, but for some reason I like it better than the others. Maybe black is also slimming on pregnant bellies. Either way, I can actually move around a breathe in this stretchy material soo think it's a keeper!

 Either way, I can actually move around a breathe in this stretchy material soo think it's a keeper!

I already fixed my hair and makeup hours before getting dressed. To tell you the truth, I don't know why I'm so into appearances. Maybe because I haven't dressed up in so long. Walking out of the bathroom I see Freddie standing in front of the full length mirror that's in the corner of our bedroom. He's dressed in all black with a white Button down shirt. He looks absolutely devour-able.

"Hmmm, what I wouldn't do to you..," I try to sexily sashay towards him, but doing so with THIS belly is a hard feat. Let me tell you! I let a laugh out at the silliness that I feel, but he's not laughing with me.

"You look radiant, my love. Glowing, truly.," he takes my hand and gives it a quick kiss. "Now...you were saying?," Freddie wiggles his eyebrows at me and I laughed again at how funny he looked doing so.

I know that if I'm feeling this frustrated he HAS to be fed up with our sex life. Or should I say our sexLESS life! We haven't been intimate since that night before the hospital. We were both too nervous to have sex, because of my condition. I know in normal pregnancy sex is no big deal, but with the way things are set up for me, I can't risk it! Plus, I know Freddie would forever blame himself and I can't deal with that.

I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss. He wraps what he can of his arms around my nonexistent waist line. His mustache tickles my lip when he pulls back. This man of mine. He deserves the world. How can he be so charming all the time?

I lead him over to the bed and sit down on the edge. He goes to sit next to me but I give him a push so that he stays standing. He pouts, but I've got other things on my mind.

My fingers work rapidly to undo his belt buckle. I feel his hips push forward automatically. His pants begin to tighten around the pulsing bulge protruding from within. "What are you d-"

"Don't talk.," I command and he bites his lips in submission. This feels so good to be in control of him. I've missed bossing him around in the bedroom.

I slip my fingers into the waistband of his underwear and roughly pull them down. Freddie smirks down at me and licks his lips in excitement. His huge cock is in my face and I grip it tightly, getting a hiss from Freddie. I look up at him with a raised eyebrow. I can tell he's anticipating what comes next.