4.)He'll Eat Your Heart Out

Cherie's POV:

I'm trying really hard not to say anything stupid so for the most part I've kept my mouth shut while working on Freddie's makeup. Besides the occasional "close your eyes", "look up" and "this might be cold".

It was really quiet on his end, too. He didn't say anything at all. Really, I think it's the fact that I caught him checking me out.

I mean, I didn't expect it to be this hot today so I wasn't going to take off my jacket- it brought my whole outfit together. But, I did. And I had forgotten that I had a red bra on underneath my white shirt. That is, until I caught his gaze boring into my chest.

It definitely lifted my spirits. I still got it, I thought to myself as I smirked back at him. He was just too damn handsome to ignore.

"You're all done, Freddie," I said, as I began putting my makeup brushes in their proper slots.

He grabbed my hand, and kissed it! Goosebumps prickled my skin..

"Thank you, Angel.." he whispered while looking up at me through his long black lashes.

"M-my n-name's Cherie.." I stuttered. Oh my god, when was I going to stop.

"I know that, darling. I just prefer to call you Angel..." he winked, and then walked away before I had a chance to respond.

Good lord. What was I going to do? He called me angel, for crying out loud! Who does that and gets away with it?? Freddie Mercury, I suppose.

Before I got myself all flustered I concentrated on packing my supplies, remembering to leave out the essentials for touch ups.

I'm sure he does this to every woman who works for him. He's drop dead gorgeous and he is well aware of that! Let me not think too much into this...

——————————————————————————

When the shoot was about to close up, I went back to packing my stuff away and cleaning up the stations.

"Hey, Cherie, we don't have any plans tonight, do we?" Rose asked as she wiped down her station.

"Not unless you count a movie on the couch as plans" I said laughing.

Just then my phone rang. I went to pick it up from the side compartment of my makeup kit, but paused as I looked at the name on the screen.

"Lucifer" it blinked over and over again.

"Is he calling, AGAIN!?" Rose said exasperated.

"Ugh yes," I said with annoyance. " I'm going to tell him to fuck off, he's not ruining my day again" I said as I walked away towards an open more private space.

As I placed the phone to my ear, I seen the band walking up to where Rose still stood. Roger sped up and took Rose into his arms and lifted her up to spin her around before setting her back down again. His arm around her waist as they all stood talking.

"What the hell do you want now, Jimmy," I hissed into my phone.

"Baby, you know I don't like when you ignore me. I know you've seen the 20 fucking text messages I've sent you since last night!," he yelled.

Oh, god. This man will never leave me alone. Let's just say he fooled me good when we were together. Always lecturing me on how to act like a lady and who I could and couldn't talk to. He was DEFINITELY the definition of jealous and possessive. He was also extremely violent and abusive. All around horrible human being.

I absently started to rub the scar on the back of my head...

"I know you hear me, Cherie. I see you still on the phone!" He screamed again.