43.) Mother Mercury Look What They've Done to Me

A/N: look at those pictures ^^^ ahh, so dreamy, amiright? 🥰

Anyways...onward...!

It was always no question that he could have anyone he wanted. Even before I knew who he was, from the very moment I first laid eyes on him, I knew that. Just by his gorgeous, perfectly sculpted face alone, he could hypnotize anyone into being with him. Was it then, so bad to believe that he should act on this perk when the time came. What rockstar would turn down an easy groupie begging for their attention? Especially one who has a fiancé at home who has barely touched him in that way in weeks.

My thoughts are running so quickly I have to catch myself from my daze as Freddie drives us back to his house. I can tell he must be wrapped in his thoughts, too, since we both haven't spoken a word to each other the whole ride down. He pulls into the garage and we both get out of the car at the same pace- like we're walking into a funeral. I don't even know how we're supposed to start this talk.

I walk through the kitchen, and I know Freddie's following close behind me. I can feel his gaze boring into the back of my head. I keep walking until I get to the living room and sit myself comfortably on the couch, stretching my legs on top of the ottoman.

Freddie looks me over and I guess once he's decided that I'm waiting for him to speak, he sits down next to me. Not too close, like he's testing his limits.

"You look lovely. How have you been," he finally talks, but quietly.

"Oh, you know, just peachy Keene! And yourself," I smile up at him sarcastically for a second before I let my face drop into an annoyed expression. Freddie involuntarily it seems, moves backwards a bit once he catches my drift.

"Cherie I know you're upset but-"

"Upset?! Who's upset? I'm not upset..are YOU!?," I honestly didn't know I had it in me to act this way towards him. I must have been holding in much more than I thought!

Freddie's jaw slacks open and his lips move like he's about to say something, but then his eyes drop away from mine and he closes his mouth again. We both sit motionless and silent. I watch as Freddie seems to be having some inward contemplation with himself. Okay. Maybe, we should back up here..I shouldn't have started off so strong.

"So..? What is your excuse this time? Let's hear it..," Well, I tried to be nicer. It's just that all my words were laced with venom every time I think about having to have this talk in the first place.

Freddie's upper lip twitches over his teeth a couple of times, he clears his throat softly, "Angel.. you know I would never intentionally hurt you-"

"So that excuses it, does it? You didn't mean to hurt me?," I cut him off mid sentence. I don't want to hear that crap.

"Wait..let me finish..," his gentle hand covered mine, as he scooted himself closer to me. No matter the circumstances, his touch never failed to send sparks buzzing through my being. I nodded my head at him to continue.

"Cherie..I love you. I swear I wasn't doing anything in that hot tub..with that woman..,"

"Then, What? She fell into your lap, then? Did she accidentally tumble onto your dick, too?," I chuckled sarcastically, shaking my head from side to side and pulling my hand free from under his. Someone in love doesn't and wouldn't ever dare to jeopardize it.

"What?- NO! That never happened..she wouldn't leave me alone, she was the one flirting with me and-"

"And what? She didn't have any encouraging from you? I highly doubt that. She was basically all over you, even in front of ME!," I was starting to feel like a crazy woman. My hands flung around in the air emphasizing each word. I know what I saw with my own eyes and to be made to feel like I was in the wrong was clearly not helping the situation.