59.) Stone Cold... Feet?

A/N: just really quick...
Is Freddie holding a beauty blender in his hand in this pic or is it just me? 🤔🤔
Idk I found that funny and awesome at the same time.
He must be taking tips from Cherie 💁🏽‍♀️😊

Freddie:

It's the morning of February 14th- my wedding day. I volunteered to spend the night at the Deacon household, since Veronica and the rest of the girls stayed at my home with Cherie for a last minute sleepover. Also, apparently it's tradition to spend the night before the wedding apart. Even if one bride to be is already very much pregnant.

I found it kind of ridiculous to be sent away, but I obliged my angels request with a smile on my face. No matter the little time apart, I still had some trouble sleeping without her lying down beside me or being in my arms all night.

"Ready for the big day, Freddie?," John's up bright and early when I walk down into the kitchen. He looks to be getting the boys ready to leave someplace.

"Are you going out?," I question him as I pick up a pleading little Robert into my arms and give him a hug.

"I'm just dropping the kids with Veronicas mum. She'll bring them to the wedding later.," he explains and take Roberts hand to lead him out the door and to the car.

Deacy's only gone for a good 20 minutes. By the time he gets back, I've already taken a shower, but the only clothes I've brought with me is my wedding attire, so I sit around in a damp towel, waiting for Deacy to fish me out some clothes to borrow.

While I use the bathroom to quickly get dressed, the doorbells chimes downstairs. When I walk on down, I see the rest of my selected groomsmen have arrived, tuxes hanging over their arms and dress shoes in their hands.

"Let's start off with some morning drinks!," Roger pulls champagne from a brown paper bag that he's brought. Brian follows his lead and puts a gallon of orange juice down next to the champagne.

"I'll get the glasses," Deacy's walks out of the living room and to his kitchen, reappearing moments later with his arms full of champagne flutes.

We sip our mimosas and lounge around. We've got plenty of time to get ready later. I remind them about the performance that I will need their help with tonight. Well, all of them aside from Phoebe.

Cherie and I briefly discussed what song our first dance as a married couple would be. We had decided on that Cupid song that I sang to her on the first night we shared together. I agreed, but secretively have been working on a song all our own. A song that the rest of Queen has helped me to perfect. And I can't wait to sing it to her as we sway along the dance floor together tonight.

It's been very hard keeping my surprise from Cherie, but she's been busy planning the wedding so I guess it wasn't that difficult. I'm actually more excited to here the song she's promised to surprise me with. I love to hear her sing.

————————————————————————

Rose:

I'm currently feeling like a chicken running around with its head chopped off. Cherie is wailing away in the background, crying over god knows what! I think she's still upset about trying on her dress last night at our little sleepover. It was a bit too snug and were currently waiting for someone to come by and alter it last minute.

I have been pestering the decoration crew, for some reason they can't seem to get anything right! Okay..maybe I'm freaking out just a little! But I have every intention of making today a magical event that Cherie and Freddie will never be able to forget!