51.) Teo Torriatte

Opinions on the art^? Be nice please. Lol.

Freddie:

The cab driver speeds into the gas station parking lot, with me yelling in his ear the whole time- we arrived very quickly. This really feels like a scene from a movie. I get a sense of dejavu as my vision starts to cloud up and blur with my leftover tears, at the sight of flashing sirens. I see Cherie walk out of the shop with a shiny space blanket draped around her shoulders. She's being led to an ambulance out front.

My feet start taking me forward at a supernormal speed after I bolt from the car. I hear the cab driver shout at me for his pay- fuck him. He can wait! Cherie's tear stained face looks up at me just before I reach her. I can't stand the look in her eyes. She's broken.

She stands up and closes the little distance between us. Opening my arms she shoves against me so hard I lose my balance for a second. I feel her sobbing into my shirt and I pull her tighter against my chest. My poor angel.

We don't say anything just yet. I'm just so happy and relieved that she's here and she's safe. She pulls back to look at my face and I run my fingers against her cheek. She accepts my caress and closes her eyes. She needs me.

Despite myself, I start to place kisses all over her face starting and ending with a peck on her little forehead. She's crying harder now, but she doesn't push me away. Actually, her grip around me tightens. The only thing between us is her protruding round belly. Our babies.

After that dream nightmare and this living nightmare I swear I'm never leaving their side again.

"Ma'am are you sure again, that you won't go to the hospital?," a paramedic asks Cherie and she shakes her head no.

"Darling...maybe you should... just to be on the safe side," I keep my voice soft and rub the back of her head that she still has leaned against my chest. She turns to walk toward the ambulance and sees Rose who's been patiently waiting while we held each other.

They hug on sight and Rose starts to cry on her shoulder. I'm not sure why that upsets me. I mean, I cried the whole cab ride, but I kept a strong face in front of Cherie. She's the one who's been through the ringer, not us!

Rose goes to help her into the ambulance, but I step in and take her hand.

"I'll meet you two there," she says pointing at the angry bastard of a cab driver, while wiping her tears from her cheek. Americans are so ridiculous. Does he NOT see that this was an emergency!?

I pull my wallet from my back pocket and hand Rose a $50 bill to pay the cab fare.

"It's okay, I've got it," she says before giving Cherie another quick hug.

"No, no, I insist.," I tell her and grab her hand, place the money in her palm and jump into the ambulance beside Cherie.

Before we take off, the paramedics insists on Cherie riding on the gurney bed, so they help her on it carefully so she's comfortable and strap in her for the ride.

She still hasn't said a word to me

*EARLIER*

I had been having a breakdown on the couch next to Rose, since Cherie's phone call earlier.I'd already gotten my answer. I know where she is and who she's with. I didn't want to believe it! For the life of me I thought I was having another nightmare. Maybe I fell asleep on the couch without knowing it. How. How could she take him back? Why was she doing this to us? To our children? I squeezed my eyes together, wanting so badly to wake up from this hellish reality.