53.) You Say You're Hungry...

A/N: Smut warning ahead of time for the end of the chapter...js!

Cherie and I must've fallen asleep on the couch last night. I wake up to see her still in the same position with her feet in my lap. I rub my sore neck that's been hanging off the back of the couch all night. I really need a place to sleep comfortably. I pull my phone from my pocket and see that it's only 6AM.

Carefully sliding Cherie's feet off of me, I get up and put them back down on the cushion. Luckily, she doesn't even seem to notice. Creeping quietly up the steps, I go up to my room to have a shower and get ready for another long day at the studio. I hate to leave Cherie again, but me and the guys are really into something special for our next album. I've come up with a lot of songs and I don't want Cherie to hear a certain number I've been working on.

The fact that we discussed our wedding plans, makes me so content in my heart. She really looked so excited to have a date set. Honestly, I'd marry her right now- all it would take is a quick ride to the nearest courthouse. But no. She deserves the day she wants and if a small backyard wedding is enough to satisfy her, then I love her even more for it. I already know that Cherie has never wanted me for my fame or money, but I still like the little reminders that she's truly in this for me- for love.

All of these thoughts run through my mind and I've been standing in the shower for no reason at this point, having finished washing up a while ago. I step out of the steamy shower and quickly get dressed into the clothes I brought along with me in the bathroom. I guess since I'm up and ready this early, maybe I can be early to work for a change.

Walking out of the onsuit bathroom and into my room, I'm surprised to see Cherie awake and getting undressed. She doesn't notice me walking in, and for a moment I admire her body from behind before she can turn around. It doesn't matter that she's incredibly pregnant at this point. She's still as sexy as ever. It's not like I'm a sick pervert or anything, but her carrying my seeds only turned me on more. She turns around toward the bed, which is in my direction, and lifts her shirt over her head, revealing her engorged breasts. Her nipples turn to hard points as the cold air reaches her skin. I feel myself begin to twitch excitedly inside of my jeans. Once her shirt is completely off she sees me staring at her and tries to cover herself with her hands and arms.

"Freddie! I didn't see you there!," she looks away and down to the floor, almost like she's embarrassed at me seeing her naked for the first time in a long time.

I walk over to her slowly closing the little bit of space between us. "Don't shy away...you're beautiful," I say, trying my best to convince her.

"I'm a fat cow, Freddie. It's okay, don't lie," a nervous sounding giggle escaped her as she grabbed the white bedsheet off of the bed and tangled it around her body as much as she could.

I grab her face in one hand and a handful of ass in the other and pull her into my lips. I kiss her hard at first, forcing our lips together so roughly that I can feel her teeth on mine. My hard cock is pulsing against my jeans begging for satisfaction. Before, I get too carried away, I use all my might to pull my head together and soften the kiss. Delicately, my hand rises up her back and our lips brush against each other lightly as our tongues release our pent up heat. I know it can't go further than this. Not right at least.

"Tell me that's not enough proof for you," I tease as I place her hand on top of the yearning bulge at the front of my pants. She bites her bottom lip and it takes everything in me not to throw her on the bed and have my way with her. But again. We can't.

How am I meant to keep controlling myself around her? I can still feel her pussy contracting on my dick from the last time we had sex. What is that now? 3 months ago? Jesus. How have I lasted this long? What if we never get to make love again...