41.) You Had Suspicion on My Trail

I was sitting in the hot tub, Minding my own business. To be completely honest, I am quite drunk. I haven't really been into my usual party scene, and I drank too quickly. I'm feeling a little in slow motion. I don't want to show it. I have a reputation as the hardest partier between my friends and I won't ever hear the end of the teasing if I tap out before even midnight!

Everyone around me is chatting and laughing and having a good time. Some of them have woman straddling their laps. Special guests, if you will.

Anyway, one of them happens to be Roger! I keep side eyeing him, so he can get the hint, but he's not looking at me. Oh well. Cherie is going to be upset when she finds out Roger is stringing along Rose once again. At least, Brian and I are sitting alone on the other side of the tub. Good little boys we are. Ha!

The entry door starts to slowly creak open and I change my view to look at who's come to join us. It's very dark in here and it's making my head spin all the more rapidly. All that's visible is the outline of a woman. My body automatically goes to get up. I've been waiting for Cherie to get back and I haven't heard anything. I also, left my phone inside with my clothes, since I had to borrow some of Rogers swimming shorts.

"How fucking dare you, Roger! Again?! Really!?"

Uh. Shit! I try to sit back in my spot unnoticeable. I can't believe Roger is so slow to think that two woman at the same party wouldn't find out about each other.

Rose turns to start running and I can see her stumbling a bit in her heels. Roger immediately gets up, splashing water straight into my eyes in the process. Before I can get angry, I notice my heads stopped spinning a moment. Maybe the water to the face woke me up a bit.

"Aw you've all started the fun without me" I can distinguish the voice as Elton. All I can see are his shiny glasses. I move over to let him have some room to join us. Everyone else shimmy's to the side a bit. It's really too many people in here. Since Rose is here, I should probably go and find Cherie. Who knows what she'll think once she finds out I was in here with Roger.

As Elton takes a seat, one of the women, the one that had been all over Roger, comes to sit in my lap. I recoiled inside at her unfamiliar touch as she put her hand on my chest and leaned in pretty close to my face. "Are you up for some fun tonight, sexy?," I scrunched my nose at her and tried to push her off of me "Fred, your WIFE'S looking for you," thanks Elton I don't need the reminder. I'm perfectly aware that I don't need to waste my time with trashy woman when I have the most perfect woman already.

"Ahh who's that" the annoyance in my lap pointed to the window while I still tried to wiggle my way free from underneath her. I could barely move in this packed sardine can. I managed to get out but only after pushing the girl off of me, which gained a laugh for the crowd as her head went underwater. Do these women have no self respect?

I know the position Cherie just saw us in was no good. I have to find her. Grabbing a towel on my way out I noticed the girl chasing after me. What the hell? Can't she possibly take the damn hint.

"What do you want from me??" I turned around and she bumped into my chest since she was following so closely.

She pushed me up against the side of the house and being that we're both slippery from being wet we fell on the grass with her on top of me. I rolled her off and got to my feet. Her hand wrapped around my wrist and she tugged me back to her. "Stop being so shy, baby. You can do whatever you want to me," she smiled widely at me.

Now, she's a gorgeous girl, sure. But no one can compare to my Angel baby. And at this point, she's ruining my finding Cherie. I snatch my hand back from her, without another word. Cherie must be leaving by now. Hopefully not gone, yet though!