8.)We All Fall Down...

WARNING: This chapter contains scenarios of violence. Take caution or skip if you don't want to read. Just thought I'd make a trigger warning just in case!

Here's goes...

Freddie's POV:

I stood outside staring as the cab disappear before my eyes. I smiled to myself a little, thinking of a plan to get to see my Angel once again tomorrow.

When I was walking back inside I seen everyone getting up from the table, heading my way.

"Come on, Fred. Let's get this party started!," Roger whooped and Rose clapped her hands at his words.

"Is everyone going?," I asked looking around- stopping at Deaky. He rolled his eyes.

"Yes, Freddie," John huffed. We all laughed at that and went on our way for what I hoped would be a good night out.
————————————————————

I sat at our private table up in the second level of the club- staring out at the crowd below on the dance floor. I was just sipping my drink, lost in thought. This wasn't like me. I love to party! But for whatever reason, I don't know if I was worn out or what, but I wasn't feeling like it tonight.

I spot Roger and Rose on the dance floor. I can't believe those two are getting on so well. And I was so sure Rog would take Cherie from me. Just look at them, grinding on each other and making out. That's hardly dancing. I laughed a little at my own joke.

I was sitting here alone, after all. Deaky had left about half hour after we got here, as I had expected. This was never really his scene. He said he wanted to get back to the hotel and call Veronica, his very pregnant wife. They always talked before bed. I used to think it was so annoying hearing him giggle like a school girl into the phone every night. These day though, I wish I had someone to do that with.

Sighing I lifted my glass to my lips, and almost spit my drink out when somebody slapped me twice on the back. It was Brian. He smiled and took a seat beside me.

"What's uh matter with yyou mate!!," he practically yelled in my face, spitting a little.

Wiping the bit a spit off my cheek- gross- I looked his way. His cheeks were pink from the liquor and his hair was a frazzled mess. But then again, when isn't it like that.

"Nothing, Bri. Why do you ask?," I replied trying my best to lift my spirits up.

"Because you're sitting here staring into space. I, of all people, know that look," he laughed hard at his corny joke, but he was slurring every other word-  I couldn't help but join in with him.

"Thinking of that girl, hmmmmm?," he asked playfully batting his eyelashes at me.

"No, as a matter of fact, I'm just not in a party mood tonight," I lied. Who am I kidding Brian can see right through me. He knows me too well.

"Right...," he said sarcastically. "Freddie Mercury not wanting to party? How absurd!," he winked at me and pat my shoulder.

"Fine....," I whined. Swirling the ice cubes around in my now empty glass. "I can't stop thinking about her, Bri. It's really weird! I just keep thinking about how I didn't get a chance to woe her...ALONE!," I gently shoved him.

"It's not OUR fault, Fred...We were already at the restaurant when Roger called saying he was bringing both girls along with him..." he explained.

I thought for a moment about asking why Roger did that, when Brian continued his slurry speech.

"But then we seen them walk in and Cherie was a blubbering mess. She ran to the bathroom and Rose explained everything to us. So that's why she- and the rest of us- were so tipsy by the time you arrived. We- we were were trying to cheer her up for you!" He got up to leave just then, " excuse me mate, I'm going to find the loo..."