13.)Twist of Fate

Freddie's POV:

I woke up hearing light knocks on my door. I looked over at the clock on the nightstand and seen it was 8AM. Cherie was still peaceful sleeping next to me. I quietly shuffled to the door and held it open to see Brian yawning.

"Time to go Fred, we leave in 10," he said before yawning once again.

I rubbed my hand over my face trying to get the sleep out my eyes, while I told him I'd meet him out at the tour bus. I turned around looking for my luggage and began to pack all the things around my room. I heard Cherie stir in the bed, but when I looked up her eyes were still closed and she was snoring lightly. I stood there smiling at her- oh, how I know I'm going to miss her. I stood there for a second wondering if I should wake her. I've never really been good at goodbyes. And anyways, I'd make sure to come and see her once the tour ended in another month.

Before I changed my mind, I decided it best to leave her this way. I opened up the bed side drawer and grabbed the little note pad that lie within. I scribbled down a note to leave behind hoping that she wouldn't see this as a less than romantic approach.

"My dearest Angel,

I didn't want to wake you. You look so beautifully peaceful sleeping here in front of me. I want to tell you that last night means so much to me. You are very much so irresistible, my darling! I will call you as soon as I can. And I will keep calling you every day until I can finally see you again! Don't get sick of me, please! My heart couldn't take it. I promise I will be back once the tour is over and I can't wait to feel you in my arms again. I'll miss you every entire second!

See you later love,

Freddie x"

I didn't really think the note summed up anything close to what I felt for her, but again, it wasn't like I was leaving forever...I bent down and kissed her forehead while I held my breath as to not make noise.

Just then I heard another knock on the door. Quickly turning to open it- I didn't want my plan to leave Cherie asleep to be ruined.

"Ready to go, Fred...?," Prenter asked me, a look of annoyance crossed his face as his eyes gazed passed me into the room.

"Just one sec..I have to get my bags...," but before I could reach them Paul walked in and grabbed my stuff for me.

"You go right ahead, dear. I have them," he replied.
I shrugged and walked out, hoping again, that he wouldn't wake Cherie.

It wasn't long before I got to the elevator and I waited a while for it humm all the way up here. Paul rounded the corner then to join me.

"All good?," I asked, obviously he would tell me if Cherie woke up.

"All good, mate," he replied with a tight smile.

The elevator descended and my mind bursted with thoughts and images of last night. I felt myself blush but I didn't care. I wore the biggest grin on my face all the to the tour bus. Oh, Angel, you've really got me.

——————————————————————————

Cherie's POV:

I woke up to hear someone shuffling around. Before I could open my eyes I stretched in the bed and reached out towards the other end. My fingers grazed the sheets and I figured the sounds I heard was Freddie getting ready to leave. I sighed deeply and slowly opened my eyes to see the last person I wanted to see.

Paul stick-butt Prenter stood right next to me looking down at the bed side table. A look of anger was on his face and he hadn't noticed me staring at him. He grabbed the notepad he had been reading and put it in his back pocket. I coughed, signaling that I was awake.