New City

You stood in your home. Boxes were neatly stacked around the walls. The home was clean.

For the past month you and your father had been preparing to move. You were moving to a place called Beach City.

"Ready to go?" Your father asked you as he walked down stairs.

You look around one last time and then turn to him. "Yeah. I think so."

Your dad smiles. "I'm sure you'll love the new town we're going to." Your dad commented.

You shrugged your shoulders. "Maybe."

You didn't like moving. That's all you would do. Year after year you would be in a new home. In a new city. You never had the time to make friends. You had a cell phone but only one number. Your dad's!

"Look, I know it's hard for you. But you'll see. This place will be worth it." Your dad reassured you in his usual upbeat tone.

"If it'll be worth it, then why are we waiting around? Let's go!" You said using a fake cheerful voice and flashing a false smile.

Your dad didn't seem to notice they weren't real. He smile brightly. "That's the spirit." He walked out the door keys in hand and you followed.
------------------------
Time skip- After drive
Location- Beach City
------------------------

You hopped out of your dad's car and walked into your new home. The moving trucks wouldn't be here till sometime next week to for the mean time an air mattress was your bed and there was no other furniture except the old couch that the previous owners left.

You pulled out a picture of your mom. She was a space rock. A gem stone. She was an Amethyst and a Sapphire fusion. When she became you, you became both of them.

Your gem was located on your stomach. It was hexagon shaped and spiraled with blue and purple.

You had no idea what the gem really did to your body. Or how if made you less human. You didn't care though. You never told anyone about your gem.

"Y/N, there is a donut shop down the road. You can go buy some if you'd like." Your dad said placing ten dollars in your lap.

You grab the money and stick it along with the picture of your mom in your pocket. You walk out the door without a word.

You walk down the street to the donut shop. You open the door and walk in. You flip your long wavy h/c hair making sure it's behind you.

You get up to the counter. For your age you were pretty tall. (14  a little taller than Lars) The male employee behind the counter looks up slightly so that he's looking you in the eye.

"How may I help you?" He asked with a slight blush.

"One strawberry donut with sprinkles and one chocolate donut with sprinkles. Oh and a vanilla Latte." You say forcing a smile.

"Of course." He gets your donuts and makes you a latte. He hands them to you. "That'll be six thirty two."

You place the ten on the counter. He takes it and gets you your change. You turn around to leave and see two kids walk in.

One was a male with puffy brown hair and light skin while they other one was female with long brown hair and dark skin.

Both of the kids look up to you. You look down at them and force a smile.

"Hi! I'm Steven!" The boy yelled.

"Uh, hi, I'm y/n." You held out your hand for a hand shake.

He grabbed your hand and shook it. A lot. He just kept shaking your hand. You pull your hand away.

You turn to the girl. Do you dare ask her name. "What's your name?" You asked her.

"I'm Connie." She said confidently. She held out her hand.

You shook hands with her. She had a nice grip. Not too weak not too tight. It was just right.

You look at the hyper boy named Steven and then to Connie. You decided to take a risk.

"Hey, can I hang out with you two?" You asked them.

"Uh, aren't you a little old to hang out with us?" Connie asked.

You sigh and shake your head. "I'm fourteen. I'm not that old."

"Oh, sorry. You're just so... TALL!" Connie yelled the last word. "I wanna be tall like you."

"Your height is just fine though." You giggled.

Connie smiled up at you and then turned to Steven. "Is it alright if she hangs with us?"

"Of course. We should go back to the temple and introduce her to everyone." Steven said with a big smile.

"Temple?" You questioned.

"Oh it's where the gems live. Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl." Connie explained.

"Hey, don't forget about me!" Steven complained as he lifted up his shirt to reveal the pink colored gem on his stomach.

You froze up. He was a gem. There was more gems at this 'temple'. You weren't the only one. You weren't alone.

Tears slipped to your eyes. "I'm not alone." You mumbled.

Steven and Connie both looked at you with concern. The happy looks on their faces fading as they watched you cry. Connie grabbed your hand and led you out of the shop. Steven followed after the two of you.

Soon the three of you came to a stop. In front of you was a house perched in front of a giant statue built into the mountains.

You looked at it amazed. Connie began to walk again. You followed without even realizing it.

You walked inside of the house with Steven and Connie.

There were five women in the house. Or to be accurate, gems.

You looked at each gem individually. Each one looking much different than the last.

With a small smile you said what you had said earlier again, "I'm not alone."

"What do you mean?" Steven asked as he looked up at you.

You smiled and lifted your shirt just enough that your gem was visible.

All seven of them gasped.

"You're a half gem too!!!" Steven yelled in excitement.

"Yeah." Was all you said in response.
~~~~~
Well there's chapter one for you. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.