Relax and Think

You walked quickly down the street to your house. When you arrived you opened the door and walked in. You saw your dad passed out on the couch, bottles of vodka and other alcohol beverages lay scattered around the sofa.

You walked over to him and took a half empty vodka bottle from the coffee table by the couch. You opened it and began to drink. You took the bottle to your room and sat down.

As you drank the beverage, you laid back feeling the burning of the alcohol as it slid down your throat. You sighed softly.

You let your memories flood through you. Every school, every teacher, every student. All the memories you held of them, bad or good.

Suddenly all of those memories fled. They were replaced by them. The Crystal Gems. From when you first met them to when you left their house. You frowned. You like Lapis you know that much. She had lead you on to the idea she liked you back. But now, sitting here drinking, you didn't care anymore. She was at least your friend. So we're the other gems and Connie. You smile slightly.

You had friends. And as of yet no bullies. And chances are you'd go to school with Connie. That would be cool. You were about to take another drink of the Vodka but one memory took over. You smiled and closed the bottle.

"I'll stop drinking for you dad." You walked down stairs and placed the quarter full bottle back where you took it from.

You took to cleaning up the mess of bottles and cans that littered the ground around the sofa. You were as quiet as you could be as you cleaned up the house. Another five to eight days and all the stuff would be here. Then you would be able to unpack.

You were about to head up to your room when a voice hit your ears. "Y/N?" You turn around to see your dad sitting up on the old couch.

"Yeah pa?" You smile at him slightly.

"Are you alright?" He asked you with a frown.

"Yeah dad, I'm fine. Though you should probably not drink that much. You'll be getting a massive hang over tomorrow." You giggled.

Your dad stood up and walked over to you with a away in his motion. He pulled you into a hug. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

"You don't need to be sorry. Not for yesterday and not for drinking so much either."

He smiled. "Alrighty then. I'll be heading to bed then." He took to his room and then you took to yours.

You smiled as you closed your door and laid down. This time you weren't running away from home. Closed your eyes and drifted to sleep.
--_-_--_--_-_--
Hello every body. I'm sorry for the short, bad, and late update.

I hope you enjoyed it though! Please 🌟star🌟 if you enjoyed. And comment on what you think. Don't be scared to tell me you didn't like it or that you have an idea on how I could make this story better.

Now, have a great day, Goodbye!!!