Tears

You walked. You had no destination set once again. So many emotions were swirling in your heart. You fought back the urge to cry as you continued forward.

Your heart ached badly. Your vision became blurry as tears forced their way to the surface. You fell to your knees and held your head low. You couldn't stop the tears so you just let them flow.

You began to think about your mother. How you never got to meet her. All the people from your previous schools. How people had treated you. All the times you messed up or failed.

You fell to your side and curled up into a fetal position. You continued to cry. You lost track of time and by the time your tears subsided the sun had already retired behind the hills.

The sky was shifting from blue to Black and the stars were becoming visible in the night sky.

You sat up and rubbed your eyes. You sighed and stood up. You looked around to see you were in a field. At a farm?

There was an area of crops. It had all different types of crops. Like corn and pumpkins. Suddenly the sound of barking met your ears. A living pumpkin came running out of the corn. Then Peridot emerged from the corn yelling, "GET BACK HERE PUMPKIN!!!"

The living fruit growled at you. You took a step away from the odd creature.

"Y/N? Why are you here?" Peridot asked.

You look at the small gem. " I uh- was just walking. I didn't mean to come here." You say. " Where ever here is." You then mumble.

"This is mine and Lapis's barn." The green gem approahes you. She looks up at you and you look down at her. " Are you alright. You seem Uh- stressed."

You sigh. "Yeah I'm fine. I'll be on my way though." You say turning and beging to walk way.

" Wait don't go. It's late. You should stay here until morning." Peridot said.

You had stopped walking. You wanted to stay but at the same time you didn't.

"No I should really be going. I should be heading home n-" " Are you really heading home? You said that earlier today. But now you're here. You said that yesterday when you left the temple. Yet Lapis and Steven found you in the woods." Peridot sighed. " Lapis said you used this same exact excuse. 'I should be heading home' Y/N, answer this truthfully, are you scared of us?"

You froze up. Yes you were scared. But not of them. You were scared of being hurt again. You hadn't even realized until now that you had been using that same excuse to get away from them. You were scared to get close, yet Everytime you spoke to them you felt yourself Getting closer to them.

"Y/N?" You heard Peridot speak your name.

You were shaking. Ice Bagan to form around your hands. The ice slid up your forearms. The ground around you began to freeze. The gem on your stomach began to glow blue.

You wanted to be close to them. But you didn't want to get hurt. Not again. Never again. With fear, guilt, and sadness coursing through you, the ice began to form faster.

You hadn't even realized that the green gem had ran off. You hadn't even realized she'd called your name over a dozen times. You were lost in your own mind.

You couldn't get yourself out of your own mind. You were stuck in a black void of your pain and grief. Your fears and broken dreams. Again you were thinking of all the bad things. You tried to search for good things to over rule them but you had nothing. The only friend you ever had left you because they didn't want to be bullied along side you.

You Didn't blame them though. Who would want to be caught up in all of the mental and physical abuse you received from your class mates.

You began to think about the school you would go to here. It would most likely be the same. No body would like you and they would hurt you, just like everybody else.

You had fallen to your knees by now. Tears were frozen on your face and the ice now reached about five yards in every direction from you. Your breathing was Shakey and you tried to force yourself to focus on now. To focus on what you could have but the pain in your heart was too great.

Suddenly water whipped around you. It trapped you in a spiral. It melted the ice around you and the ice that was on your arms and face.

You snapped back to reality and your gem stopped glowing. Lapis stood in front of you, concern was written on her face.

You began to cry again and the blue gem knelt down and pulled you into a tight hug. "Y/N tell me what's wrong, please." Lapis said fighting back tears of her own.

You tried to speak, but you couldn't manage to. You couldn't even manage to return the hug that the beautiful gem was giving you.

You cried until you were out of tears. By that time you were very tired. You forced your eyes to stay open. You were still wrapped in the warm embrace of the water gem.

"Can you talk to me now?" Lapis asked.

You sighed. "Y-yeah."

Lapis pushed you back some so she could look into your e/c eyes. "Then tell me what's wrong."

Your eyes fell and you began to speak, "I'm just scared." You admitted in a shaky voice.

"Scared of what?" Lapis asked with concern. 

You sigh. "I'm scared of being hurt again." You told her.

You stay silent for a moment. You debated whether or not you should tell her. "For all my life, the people around me have hurt me both Mentally and phy- physically. I'm scared that all of you will be the same. " You lowered your head.

Lapis placed her hand under your chin and raised your head so that you were looking into her eyes. "We don't want to hurt you Y/N. We never will. You're one of us." Lapis smiled slightly, and you couldn't help but smile back.

You yawn and Lapis giggles slightly. "You must be exhausted. Let's go inside and rest." Lapis said helping you to your feet.

You tiredly follow her into the barn. She lays you down in a hammock. "Night Y/N." She says then tried to walk away. You grab her hand a blush creeping to your cheeks.

She turns around surprised.

"Can we sleep together like we did at Steven's?" You ask her your blush getting darker.

She smiles and gets onto the hammock with you. The two off you snuggle up together and fall asleep.
--_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. If you did please press that star. Have a wonderful day everyone!!!