Waiting...

It had been several days since all the gems went off to home world. You sat alone at the window looking outside.

You had mostly stayed at the temple waiting for them to return. However, you did run into a woman named Sadie who played in a band.

Tonight was her concert and it was going to be on the beach. You weren't one hundred percent sure you were going to go but it wouldn't hurt to.

You began to clean the house and sing a small song.

"It's been so long and I can't wait for you.

You are my light my sunshine too

I'm really in love with you.

I hope you're okay up there in space.

I hope you come home soon

And your okay.

I miss your touch.

Miss your hugs

I wanna hear you laugh

See you smile

And be with you a while.

I wanna hold your hand

And snuggle up close.

I wanna fuse with you

Wanna dance with you

Wanna be with you again

It's been so long and I just can't wait

I hope all has been well in outer space.

I hope you come home soon and you're okay

I need my light, my sunshine too

I need my cuddle bear.

I need to be held close to your heart my dear.

Because my heart beating

It is racing

Wanting to be held by you my dear."

"Wow, I had no clue you could sing." Sadie's voice broke through the air, and you jumped, dropping the broom you had been using.

"I- um- uh." You stammered trying to find something to say. Sure you had sung in front of a few other people.... Steven and Lapis, but You were still nervous about singing in front of others.

"Hey, relax, I know singing in front of people can be hard. Scary even."

"But, your in a band..."

"Yeah, well, it was scary to do this type of thing. The first time I almost tried it, I didn't a actually go up on the stage. You just need to focus on the music, focus on the cheers and the excitement. Just let loose those negative thoughts and emotions."

"You are walking, breathing inspiration." You laugh slightly.

"Heh, thanks Y/N."

"no problem."

"So you're coming to the concert tonight right?"

"Yeah, I'll be there." You smile at her kindly.

Sadie smiles back. "Great. Uh, well me and the band are hanging out right now and setting stuff up for tonight, you wanna come hangout with us?"

You looked around the house and sighed. "It beats cleaning things that are already clean."

Sadie laughed. "is that all you have been doing?"

"Yeah"

"Come on girl, let's get you out of this house." She grabbed your hand and led you out the door.

Once at the set, Jenny approached the two of you. "I had no clue the friend you wanted to invite was sweet little Y/N" Jenny smiled at you.

"You two know each other?" Sadie asked.

"Yeah, I met Y/N not too long ago." Jenny said with a smile. 

You smile at Jenny. "it's nice to see you again."

"Nice to see you again too Y/N."

Silence fell over the two of you and you found interest in a small crab scurrying across the sand.

"Hey, Y/N." You snapped your attention to Sadie.

"Uh, Y-yeah?"

"Do you wanna sing with us tonight? We can sing a song you wrote."

You'd never really sung in front of a crowd before, but it could be fun.

You smile. "If it's okay with the rest of your band."

With that, Jenny and Sadie dragged you over to the boys and y'all began planning your song.
~~~
Um.... Here.... Chapter.... Uh.... Hope you like it? It's been a while.... A looooooong while. School, corona, low motivation to do anything, stress, depression, and more things to say oof about got in the way of me doing anything. Sorry. I've role played but not even those were very fluent.... I got into the owl house though and I'm wondering, do any of you watch the owl house?

If so do any of you ship Willow X Boscha.... Like I gots to know....

But enough of that. It's time for me to wrap up my goodbye, know, each and every single one of you are loved and wanted. Don't ever feel like your alone. There is always someone there. I am here.... If you need me that is.... Bye for now!