Together again

You stayed and watched the concert. They sang a song that was written by Steven's dad. It was an amazing song.

On just the right note, at just the right time, a giant multicolored robot ship landed on the ground.

It was the Diamonds.

Your heart skipped a beat.

Lapis!

She was home! They were all home.

The hand lowered to the ground letting the three Diamonds, Steven, and all his friends on the ground.

Steven ran to his dad, tackling the man to the ground.

You and Lapis locked eyes. You smiled brightly.

Lapis smiled just as wide. Her water wings opened and she flew towards you. She wrapped you in a tight hug, which you gladly returned.

"Welcome back." You mumble into her neck. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Y/N." 

Suddenly, Sadie spoke up, welcoming Steven to the stage. You and Lapis turned to the stage and listened as he sang a song about the crystal gems. 

After the concert, Steven took the three giant women, known as the diamonds to a fountain and began to heal the corrupted gems. 

It was amazing. They came to life and began talking to one another. 

You stayed with Lapis at the edge f the fountain. The two of you held hands as y'all look over the multitude of different gems. 

"So, how was the trip?" You asked her. 

"Eventful. I was a little nervous that one of us might get shattered, but we managed to pull through. Well, Steven and Connie did. They managed to talk some sense into White Diamond." Lapis explained. 

"Well, I'm glad all of you came back safe." You said, looking into the blue gem's eyes. 

"I'm glad we got back safe too. I'm also glad to be back by your side." 

The two of you smiled, holding each other in a wanting gaze that never became more. 
--_-_--_-_--
It had been quite some time since everyone returned from home world. 

At the moment you and Lapis were sitting in your bed. You were reading a book while Lapis was scrolling through selfies the two of you took together. 

She stopped at a selfie where the two of you had your tongues out and were holding up peace signs. She hadn't really understood what was with the pose; however, it made you smile, so she went with it. 

You sighed and closed your book putting it to the side. 

"You bored?" Lapis asked, turning off the phone. 

"Super." You responded, looking over at her. 

"Do you want to go hang out with the others?" 

"No, I want to hang out with you." You answer. "Can we go for a fly?" You ask her.

"Of course!" She says happily. 

The two of you get up and walk out of your house. Once outside, y'all pull each other close. You spin Lapis then dip her. You plant a loving kiss on her lips which she returns. A light shines from the two of y'all's gems. 

Once again, the two of you became Blurple and you hit the sky. 

It was something both of you enjoyed doing, fusing, flying, and just being together. 

The love y'all shared was strong. And strong it shall remain.