You'll Be Okay

A/N- Trigger Warning. Suicidal actions, thoughts, or aftermaths may be present. Read at your own risk.

You groaned as you opened your eyes. Your vision was blurry, so you closed them again.

"I think she's up!" You heard a female voice ring out.

Who was it?

Your ears began to ring and noises came to focus. You opened your eyes again. The blue was gone.

You stared up at a wooden ceiling. You blinked.

How were you here? What happened? Where is here?

The memories of last night came back to you. Or sorta came back to you. You remembered a knife, blood, and ice, but anything more was blacked or blurred.

You sat up and looked around. You were in the Temple.

Why though? Who brought you here? Why'd they save you? To make you suffer more?

"Y/N!"

You felt a pair of hands wrap around you. They pull away and you look at them.

It was Steven.

"How'd I get here?" You asked emotionlessly.

"Oh, well Connie and I found you unconscious and hurt in the woods, so we brought you back here."

(Last night after you passed out.)

Steven and Connie were walking through the woods. Connie had been staying over at Steven's house. When he told her what happened with Y/N, they were both upset. They had decided to walk in order to clear their heads, but they couldn't stop talking about her.

They came upon an area that was frozen solid.

Connie and Steven looked at each other and continued forward into the icey land.

They came upon the core. They saw Y/N lying unconscious on the ground. Blood surrounded her right arm and crept across the ice.

"Y/N!" They both cried out, running up to the girl.

They both knelt down next to her.

Connie saw the knife lying beside Y/N. She picked it up and starred at it.

The knife blade was covered in Y/N's blood.

Connie's heart stopped. She couldn't have been doing that! There's no way!

She grabbed Y/N's wrist and looked at the blood that coated her arm.

There was no doubting she had been.

"We need to get her treated." Connie said firmly though she was on the verge of tears.

Steven nodded, tears slipping down his cheeks. He couldn't bring himself to talk.

"My mom can take care of her at the Hospital."

This made Steven snap his attention to Connie. "No, the temples closer and she's a gem, let's take her there."

Connie didn't argue. She stood up and held her hand out to Steven. He took it and stood up. They fused creating Stevonnie. They picked Y/N up and carried her to the temple quickly.

They arrived quickly and brought the injured girl inside.

"What happened?" Pearl asked, having almost immediately noticed Y/N.