a chapter that is important I think

A/N- this chapter does not follow you. At least some of it don't.....

Bismuth was sitting on the couch. Peridot was sitting next to her having formed moments earlier. They were just waiting for Lapis to reform.

"I can't believe she came back." Peridot spoke. "I doubt Y/N can either."

Bismuth looked over at the small gem. "It really hurt you when she left, didn't it?"

"It hurt Y/N more than it hurt me." She admitted.

"What was their relationship? Y/N seemed very reluctant to set her gem down."

"They were together." Peridot told her.

"Well no wonder she didn't want to set her down." Bismuth smirked.

Suddenly a blue light illuminated the room. They turned their attention to the blue gem as she formed.

She landed upon the table and looked around.

"It seems we need to catch you up!" Bismuth smiled.

Lapis turned to her and smiled. "That would be nice."

Bismuth explained everything to Lapis. She kept everything about Y/N out of it knowing it may bring her down. But that didn't last as she began to talk about how good everyone was during the fight.

"Oh man! You should have seen Y/N! When you were poofed she was angry. She made a few attacks at the diamonds while holding your gem. She stopped though after she was flung away by the diamonds. I had seen it. She checked your gem. She didn't leave out of fear of being hurt but rather keeping you safe!" Bismuth exclaimed.

"Y-Y/N really did that?" Lapis asked shocked.

"Yes she did. I didn't know you and her were so close! Then again I don't know the two of you too well. She almost refused to let go of your gem after the battle. She was supposed to come back yesterday but she didn't. I hope she's okay."

Lapis frowned. "She probably doesn't wanna see me."

"Lapis, if she didn't want to see you, she wouldn't have been so reluctant to place your gem down." Bismuth told her.
+++++
You and your dad made it back from the trip. You began messing with the whip your mom left you. You practiced with it for a while. More like injured yourself a dozen times.

"Y/N, you need to be more careful!" Your dad yelled as he watched you practice from the kitchen window.

"This is really hard!" You told him.

"Well maybe wait until one of your friends can help teach you or something."

You sighed and went inside with the whip. You stopped once you entered the front door.

"I said I would go visit them! I was supposed to go back yesterday to check on them!" You panicked. "Sorry dad, I gotta go!"

"Alright Sweetie!" Your dad called as you ran out the door, whip in hand.
- - - - -
When you made it to the temple, you ran up the stairs and stopped. You saw Lapis crying and the other two attempting to comfort her.

You almost couldn't fight back tears seeing her like this.

You opened the door. "Hey Lapis, What's wrong?" You asked.

She looked up at you and her eyes went wide. Then more tears began to spill. "I'm sorry Y/N! I'm so sorry! I- I never meant to hurt you! I didn't w-want you to do that!" She cried out.

You were almost confused at what she meant by that but then Peridot spoke.

"I told her what happened. What you did to yourself. And before you get mad! Know I'm sorry and I shouldn't have told her or Bismuth!"

You force a smile to your lips. "it's okay Peridot." You say as you go and sit beside Lapis.

You grab her hand and smile at her.

"Don't worry Lapis. I'm okay now. And your back which makes me happy!"

Lapis turned to you and flung her arms around you, hugging you tightly.

"I Love you Y/N."

"I love you too, Lapis." You wrap your arms around her tightly.

"No Way!" Bismuth Gasped.

You and Lapis separated from the hug and looked at Bismuth.

"That whip I made it for Crystal  Quartz! Are you her daughter?!" Bismuth nearly yelled the question.

"Yeah. She was my mom. She left me the whip so even if I didn't have my Gem weapon, I had a weapon."

"I can't believe it!" She seemed so happy to see the weapon. "Do you know how to use it?"

"No.." you admitted.

"Then we best get teaching you Huh?"

"You ruined the moment they were having Bismuth." Peridot told her.

"You did that when me and her officially got together, so you can't get mad at Bismuth!" You told her.

Peridot went to protest bit quickly backed off. "I see your point."

You all shared a laugh. You vwere glad that things seemed so normal now.

Life felt easier than it had in a while. And you couldn't be happier.

The four of you talked about everything y'all could think about until Morning became evening.

"I suppose I should be heading home." You said standing up and stretching.

"Do you mind if... I walk you home?" Lapis said with a clear blush.

You smiled. "No, I don't mind at all. I'd love to have you walk me home."

Lapis smiled, and the two of you waved goodbye to Peridot and Bismuth as y'all walked out the door.

The two of you walked happily down the beach in order to her to the road.

Then you stopped, and Lapis turned to you a little concerned.

"Is everything okay Y/N?"

"Yeah! I was just wondering if.... We could... Ya know... Fuse?"

Lapis smiled and pulled you close. "I would love to" She spun you then dipped you and a light consumed the two of you. Y'all became Blurple and flew to your house. Y'all landed at the front door and unfused.

"Would you like to stay here tonight?" You asked her.

She smiled. "That would be wonderful."

The two of you walked inside and we're greeted by your dad.

"Who's this?" He asked.

Lapis extended her hand. "My name is Lapis Lazuli, and I am currently dating your daughter."

Your dad shook her hand. "Nice to meet you Lapis. Address me as sir while your here. And no funny business in the bedroom. Understood."

Lapis gulped, fearful of your dad. "Yes sir."

"Good."

You dragged Lapis to your room so your dad couldn't scare her anymore.

"Does he hate me?" She asked.

"No, he just doesn't want me getting hurt so he's cautious."

"Oh."

"But enough of that. I want to sleep and snuggle up close to you!" You exclaimed, pushing Lapis on to the bed.

You crawled in bed next to her. She smiled at you and wrapped you in her arms.

You snuggled closer to her and fell asleep in her embrace.
--_-_--_-_--
This is the new chapter. I'm just going to get to the point. I hope y'all enjoyed. And as always, Have a wonderful day! And don't forget- YOU! ARE! LOVED!