A Fine Morning

You wake up and stretch your arms over your head. You Stare outside. The sun was just poking up over the hills. You smile. Early morning, cool crisp breeze, perfect for a walk.

You get up brush your hair and head out the door. You walk down the street and onto the beach. You hadn't really been paying attention to where you were walking. Your mind was lost among the gems and Connie.

You look down the beach and see a familiar blue.

Lapis...

She was sitting in the sand staring out at the vast ocean before her.

You slowly approached her as not to disturb her relaxation. You sat beside her and she didn't seen to notice you.

She was controlling the water in front of her making shapes. Mostly hearts. Then she made something that surprised you. In front of the blue gem stood a water version of you. Lapis smiled up at it. However her emotions seemed to take hold of her all too quickly. The water you shivered then fell apart right back into the ocean below it.

Lapis frowned. She seemed ready to cry.

"Ya know, I really did go home yesterday." You spoke suddenly.

Lapis jumped then turned to you.

"Also I really like water me. I didn't know you could make people with your power." You smiled happily.

Lapis smiled back at you a dark blue blush creeping to her cheeks. "So what're you doing back at the temple?" Lapis asked.

"I'm not at the temple." You smirk. "I'm on the beach."

"Your close enough." Lapis huffed.

"Nope." You said laying back in the sand.

"Well I mean we're right in front of the temple."

"Not in it though. I had no intentions on going in it." You say staring up at the blue sky, watching as the puffy white clouds passed by.

Lapis sighed. "Y/N?" At the sound of your name you turned on your side to face the blue gem. You rested your elbow on the sand and propped your head up in your hand. You raised your brow telling her you were listening.

"I'm sorry." Lapis spoke softly.

"If your apologizing because of yesterday, then you shouldn't be." You said sitting back up.

"but I upsetted you." Lapis pouted.

You giggled and she seemed to be stumped. "You didn't upset me on purpose." You told her.

The two of you sat in silence for a moment.

"Lapis." You spoke her name quietly. She looked over at you and you locked eyes with her. "What happened?"

She blinked confused. "What do you mean?"

"What's going through your head. You were making hearts. You made me. Then when the water fell back to the ocean, you seemed ready to break." You spoke simply.

"I didn't mean what I said yesterday. Y/N, I think....... I..." The blue gem sighed and you sat up quickly. "Y/N, I really like you. I- I just- I don't know why I said what I said I-" She thumbled for words to speak. But she couldn't get any out. So she turned away embarrassed.

You smile and grab her hand gently and gave it a light squeeze. Lapis turned and locked eyes with you. You smiled slightly at her and she smiled back. You scoot closer to Lapis and lay your head on her shoulder.

The two of you intertwined fingers and stared out over the ocean.

"Just friends huh?!" You hear an angry Peridot yell.

Both you and Lapis turn around to see Peridot marching towards y'all.

"More than friends." Lapis says with a smile and slight blush.

"Ah ha! I was right!" The green gem cheered, throwing her arms up in the air.

You giggled at the small gem's actions.

"I knew it! I will now tell the others about you love clods!" She ran off back to the Temple as quickly as her little legs would take her.

"Hey, do you wanna go on walk together?" Lapis asked. 

"Sure!" You say, smiling brightly.

Lapis smiles as she grabs your hand and the two of you begin to walk. No destination was set. Y'all didn't even think about where y'all went. And it was beautiful because you were with her.

Lapis Lazuli.
--_-_--_-_--

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. This is the end of this story....

No it's not. Like seriously this is not the end of the story. Like I have so many more ideas for it.....

Have a wonderful day everyone. And know that you are all loved. Each days it worth living. Don't give up. Move forward. I wish y'all many happy moments to come.