Above the City part 2

You looked down at yourself. Or well a mixture of yourself and Lapis. A whole new being.

You turn to the water to look at the masterpiece, the symbol of yours and Lapis's love.

Y'all's skin was ombre. Starting from blue at your head, and cascading and fading into light purple. Four water crafted wings sat proud upon y'all's back. Four eyes, your e/c eyes and Lapis's dark pools of blue stared back at y'all.

Lapis gasped at the reflection. You felt the connection between the two of you begin to fade. You felt her fear and sadness from within the figure.

"Lapis are you okay?" You asked aloud, knowing she could hear you.

"I- I-" She could make no words escape her mouth.

The bond grew weaker, until the two of you were flung apart. Lapis skidded to a halt, while you went slamming into a tree.

The blue gem rushed over to you. "Y-y/n are you okay?!" She asked, worry filling her voice.

You groan, sitting up on the soft green blades of grass. "Yeah." You say weakly.

Your head throbbed with an endless pain and you felt like vomiting. Dark spots formed on your vision.

You close your eyes and shake your head slightly, trying and failing to make the pain go away.

"Are you okay?" You ask as you look up to meet Lapis's fear filled oceans.

"I'm fine." She pulls a smile to her lips. One so fake it made you think of yourself. Always smiling even when you hurt to no end.

"What's wrong?" You ask her. "I know your not okay. We fused and it was like that triggered something inside of you. Fear arose in you and that same fear is still lingering."

Lapis's gaze falls slowly to the grass below. "I, I have some bad memories from fusing is all. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to freak out." She apologized, tears brimming in her eyes.

"It's fine." You smile.

"It's not fine Y/N!" Lapis yelled at you. She grabbed your shoulders and looked into your e/c eyes. Tears slipped down her cheeks. "Because I freaked out, you got hurt. I'm- I'm sorry." Lapis pulled you closer to her. She wrapped her arms tightly around you.

You nuzzle into her neck and smile. You wrap your arms around her and let the pain slowly fade away as your eyes slip shut.
-_--_---_----_---_--_-

You wake up to the feeling of a chilly breeze against your skin. You open your eyes and look up at the Moon lit sky.

Arms tightened around you. You looked over to see Lapis. She was sleeping.

You realize suddenly, you were in her lap. You jolt up. The blue gem's eyes snap open. She looks up at you. You stare back down at her, A light blush on your cheeks.

"Are you okay?" Lapis asks, a dark blue color coming to her cheeks.

"Uh, yeah." You smile. "Are you alright. I mean with what happened earlier. The fusion th-thing?" You ask her.

"Yeah. In fact, I was wondering, do you wanna try that again?" Lapis asked.

"Wait, you wanna fuse again? But didn't you say you have bad experiences with fusion?"

"Yes, I did say that. But isn't the best way to face a fear, with someone you care about?" Lapis looks away from you. "Will you, face this fear of mine, with me?" Lapis asked shyly.

You smile and hold your hand out to her. "We'll face all our fears, together."

She smiles up at you and takes your hand. You pull her up and close to you. Both of you wrap each other in a hug. A glow forms on yours and Lapis's gem. The two of you laugh happily with each other as y'all's soul and body are combined into one.

(Third person)

Taking a deep breath the eyes to the masterpiece open. Four water wings standing proudly on the back of the colorful fusion unfold and it takes to the sky.

The giant woman flies high over Beach City.

She looks down among the many different buildings. It laughs, they laugh. The two beings that morphed into one, flew happily over the town.

They enjoyed the view. Smiled at the streets and lights below. They go over the ocean, and with an undying instinct, they fly closer to it, running the four long arms across it's crystal surface. Coming close to the land only to shoot themselves higher into the sky again.

They spin as they rise higher into the night sky. The breeze whipping past them. They go even higher. Above the clouds. The world turning into fogy white and midnight blue, sprinkled with white dots and lit by white light, Casting a perfect glow upon the art in the sky.

Pulling the water wings back and turning their head down, they spiral back down, almost hitting the beach, but opening their wings mere seconds before they hit the sand, sending them back up and then gliding back down.

Their feet touch the ground softly, a bright light shines across the beach and they separate again. This time without being flung across the land. They still held each other.

The two looked into each other's eyes. With a bright smile they both pulled each other closer. The younger of the two nuzzling their face into the crook of the eldest one's neck.

"I love you, y/n."

"I love you too, Lapis."
--_-_--_-_--
So yeah, I didn't get ten comments but..... I felt like updating so..... Yeah...... Here's chapter idk. What chapter is this? Well either way, here's part two, to the last chapter. It probably made no sense to y'all why it was called 'Above the City' at first.

Well I hope y'all enjoyed this terribly corny and fast moving and badly written, chapter.

Have a good day.

Bye!!!!