bonus (as my apology)

After all of the gems left, you and Bismuth sat on the couch. She had placed Peridot on the coffee table but you refused to let go of Lapis.

"Com'on kid, put her down. She'll reform soon enough." Bismuth said trying to get you to put down the blue gem.

You sighed and reluctantly placed the gem down on the table. And though you didn't want to, you knew you needed to head home.

"I'll be back in the morning, I hope they're reformed by then."

"They will be, trust me"

You stood and walked to the door.

"Hey, before you go, I just wanna say, you fought amazing out there. With a bit of practice and maybe a weapon, I think you'll be an excellent fighter." Bismuth complemented.

You smiled. "Thanks." You said as you walked out the door.

When you got home, your dad was on the phone.

"She went missing a couple days ago. I don't know where she is." You heard him speak.

He noticed you walk in and spoke again.

"Nevermind officer. She just came home." He hung up the phone and darted at you.

He wrapped you in a hug and smiled. "Thank goodness you're safe. Where were you?"

"I went to my friend's house. And attended a wedding." You said with a slight smile.

"I wish you would have told me. I was beginning to freak out."

"Sorry."

"No, no, don't be. I'm just glad you're okay. " Your dad said as he separated from the extraordinary long hug.

"Well then on that note, Dad, I wanna know more about mom."

"Sweet heart, I already told you-""You don't like speaking about her. I know. But I don't like not knowing about her."

Your dad sighed. "There should be box at the top of my closet. Everything in there is from your mother. She wanted you to have it, but I just didn't want you to have it just yet. I felt you weren't ready and before you blow a fuse, I know I was wrong and I'm sorry I hid it from you."

You didn't respond as you made your way to your father's room. Was there really going to be a box with stuff from your mom?

Upon coming to the closet, you saw it. A wooden box with a medal trim. You took the box down and took it to your room.

In the box were 3 VHS tapes, multiple pictures, and a smaller box.

You looked over the pictures. It was a picture of your mom and dad happily laughing together. Another one of the pictures was of your mom looking over baby stuff at the store. One more was of your dad trying to build a crib. They were cute little photos. They didn't tell you much about your mom, but they did tell you that your father was horrible at putting things together.

You pulled out the VHS tapes. They read- 1, 2, and 3. Of course you were going to watch them in that order.

You placed the first one in the VHS player and watched the video.

Your mother, Crystal Quartz, appeared on the screen. She smiled warmly at the camera.

She then spoke...

"Y/N, if you are seeing this, that means your father finally gave you the box. Hopefully he gave it to you at an age that you will understand what is being said.

In the box is three pictures, three VPS tapes as your father calls them, and a small box. Please be patient and don't open the box till the end of the third tape.

In this Tape I will be explaining to you why I am not there with you. The second Tape I will explain what you are, and the third will explain something else to you." Your mother sighed before she spoke again.

"I am made of light. Gems aren't like humans at all. We don't have bones and the only way we can actually die is if our gem is shattered.

In order to create you, I had to give up my gem. This allowed you to be brought into the world. Neither your father or I really know how that will affect your body. No gems I know of have ever done this. So I can't tell you much about your physical body or what it will be like. I know what gems are like and I've learned a lot about humans. What will be said in the second Tape is only a hypothesis. "

With that the video cut. You looked into the box and pulled out the next tape. You took the previous tape out and replaced it with the second Tape.
•^°•^°•^°
So yeah. Hey. Sorry again for updating the last chapter so late. The idea for this chapter came from  MommaRaccoon

They've been a great help ever since I met them and I'm glad that I spoke to them.

I hope you all enjoyed this little bonus. I'll post the next part of it sometime next week (May 3- 9) or the following week (May 10- 16)

I'll try to get to work on the actual chapters while I am giving you this little bonus. (Though Technically it plays a role in the story so....) I hope y'all are looking forward to these little bonus chapters cause I'm kinda looking forward to writing them.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful day or night... Noon? !!!si ti revetahw

And I also hope y'all know that y'all are loved!!!