Blurple

You, Steven, and Lapis, arrived at the temple.

"There you are Steven! Where have you been?!" Pearl asked from the balcony of the temple.

"At the Arcade with Lapis and Y/N!" Steven yelled up to her as he ran up the stairs.

"This late? Steven you should already be in bed."

You and Lapis giggled as Pearl went to mother mode.

"I know, but we were having so much fun!" Steven exclaimed as he made it to the door.

Pearl sighed and ushered him inside. "Lapis, Y/N, are you two staying over?" Pearl asked.

Lapis was about to answer, but you stopped her. "No, we just wanted to walk Steven home. We'll be going to the barn now. Tell Steven we'll have a sleep over next Friday!" You called up the tall, slim gem.

"Okay! Have a nice night you two!" Pearl waved the two of you off.

You took Lapis's hand and began to walk. Once hidden from the temple you stop.

"I uh, Know you hate fusing, but.... Can we fuse again?" You ask sheepishly.

You looked into Lapis's eyes. She smiles slightly. "Sure. I'd like to see what the green idiot thinks of us in our fusion form."

You smile happily and Lapis grabbed your hand. She pulls you close to her and y'all's gems begin to glow. The two of you once again become one.

(Third person)

The fusion flies silently in the night sky. It Lands gracefully upon the grass, in front of the barn.

A small green gem walks out of the barn and looks up at the magnificent fusion in front of her.

Lapis and y/n unfuse. They look at the stunned Peridot in front of them.

"What do you think?" Lapis asked her green friend.

"What do I think? Well uh, the colors are pretty together." Peridot shrugged. "What's y'all's fusion name?" Peridot asked.

"I really haven't given that much thought." Lapis said tapping her chin.

"Blurple." Peridot said.

"Huh?" Lapis looked at Peridot confused.

"Blue and Purple, Blurple." Peridot shrugged. "That is y'all's fusion name!" She declared.

"That name is so silly! Why would we use that?" Lapis asked seeming almost offended.

"I like the the name." Y/N broke in. "Blurple, it rolls right off the tongue."

"See your girlfriend likes it. So just accept it." Peridot said with a triumphant grin.

"Fine. Together we make... Blurple." Lapis smiled slightly. "Blurple." She mumbled it then giggled a little.

"You know it is really fun to say." Lapis smirked. "Thanks for the name Peri!" Lapis said as she walked into the barn. "Com'on Y/N, let's go lay on my hammock."

Y/N smiled as she followed Lapis into the barn.

(Second person)

Lapis laid down in her hammock and you crawled in with her. You laid between her legs, your head resting upon her chest.

"Can you tell me something about yourself?" You asked.

"Sure, what do you want to know?" Lapis answered.

"Whatever you're ready to share."

Lapis smiled slightly. "Well for a thousand years I was imprisoned in a mirror. Pearl was in possession of the mirror. She let Steven use it and I spoke to him using things I heard him and other people say. He freed me from the mirror." She told you.

"What happened then?" You asked cautiously.

Lapis began to stroke your hair. "Well, I was filled with rage and I attacked the crystal gems. Then I fled into the ocean. I tried to use the ocean to go back to home world since my gem was cracked. But, that's billions of miles away." She sighed. "To make a long story short, the gems came to the tower of water I created. We fought. Then Steven came up and talked to me. He healed my gem and I flew away."

"Wait, then how did you get back? Why did you come back?" You asked her.

"I was taken by a home world ship and put into a cell on the ship. The ship landed here on Earth. Peridot, and another gem named Jasper, were coming to the Earth to take care of the crystal gems who were messing with Peridot's work. She needed to check up on a thing called the cluster."

"What's the cluster?" You asked.

"It was a giant bundle of gem shards. Apperently, Steven bubbled it." Lapis told you.

"But then why is Peridot part of the team now?"

"Let's just say, Steven reformed her."

"And why did you stay?"

"Home world has changed, and I don't want to go back. There I was Just a Lapis Lazuli. Here, I am Lapis Lazuli, the one and only. Here I am free to be who I want to be. Why would I go back?"

"That's a good point, What happened to the Jasper gem?"

Lapis's heart began to sky rocket. Her breathing hitched. "Uh, She..."

"You don't have to tell me if your not ready." You said snuggling into her chest.

You could feel her body heat up. "I'll tell you eventually, Y/N"

"Okay." You said with a yawn. "I love you, Lapis."

"I love you too, Y/N. Now get some rest." Lapis said kissing the top of your head.

"Okay. Goodnight." You said closing your eyes and drifting to sleep.

"Goodnight." Lapis whispered.

--_-_--_-_--_-_--
There another chapter. I hope y'all enjoyed. Have a wonderful whatever time it is for you when you read this.