introductions

"I never thought I'd meet another half gem." Steven said with a smile.

"Neither did I." You said giving him a slight smile of your own.

"Well, anyway, let me introduce everyone to you!" Steven said excitedly.

He pointed to one of the women. She had pale skin and blue eyes. Her hair was a light peach color. In the middle of her forehead sat a pure white rounded stone. "That's Pearl!" He told you. "She's super nice and smart."

He then pointed to a taller gem split with two colors, red and black. She wore shades and had two gems one in either hand.She was a fusion. "That's Garnet. She's really Chill."

You walked up to her with stars in your eyes. "You're a fusion!" You said happily. "My mom was a fusion!"

Garnet smiled. "What gems made her?" She asked you.

"A Sapphire and an Amethyst!" You said happily. "Though." All your happiness and excitement vanished. "I don't really know what makes me different from everyone else. All I have is a gem on my belly it's not special in any kind of way." You slumped your shoulders.

Everyone looked at each other with concern.

"Uh, hey, It's okay. Let's get you introduced to everyone then we can explain everything to you." A blue skinned girl stepped in. She held an awkward smile towards you.

"Um.... O-Okay." You said slightly blushing. The gem in front of you was kind of cute.

"I'm Lapis by the way." She said scratching the back of her neck.

"And I'm Peridot!" You turn to see a short green gem standing beside Lapis. "I have the power to control metal!" She exclaimed as she levitated a spoon towards herself.

"Cool." You said softly. You touched the spoon as it lay floating in the air.

Suddenly a whip smack the spoon out of the air and wrapped around your wrist. It pulled back taking you to the floor.

"Amethyst!" Pearl shouted and ran over to you. She unwrapped the whip.

"Heh, heh, sorry kid." You turn to see a small purple gen holding the whip that had struck you and the spoon.

You stood up quickly. "It..... It's fine." You mumbled looking down and away slightly. A memory recollected in your mind and you tried hard not to cry. Ice formed around your hands.

Suddenly water circled around your hands melting the ice. "Hey, er...... Ya know we never got your name."

"Uh- oh, sorry. How rude of me." You sighed. "My name is Y/N L/N." You told them.

"Well, Y/N, are you okay?" Lapis asked.

"Oh, yeah, I am, uh, I, uh.... I should well.... Go... I uh was only out to get donuts so uh...... Yeah bye." You hurried out of the house suddenly feeling anxiety rack up.

You ran down the beach and back into the town. Straight to your neighborhood. You went into your house and saw your dad lying on his air mattress.

"Hey your back. What took ya so long? Did you meet some new friends?" Your dad asked.

"Uh yeah." You said forcing a smile.

"Great! Will I be getting to meet them and their parents soon?" He asked.

"Uh, no ..... Need. Ya know I... Uh.... I'm tired... I-"

"Why do you keep doing this?" Your father asked.

"Huh?"

"You always hide everything from me. I told you we were moving for a fresh start. I told you I got a new job here but I lied. Your teachers told me about how extreme the bullying was at your school and how you were the center of it. You never told me why you had all those bruises and now I know. Did you get that one on your wrist from your new "friends"?"

You looked away ashamed. "I- I'm going to bed." You said walking off to your room."
_____________
It was the middle of the night. You sat up in your bed. You got up and slipped downstairs and into the kitchen.

You opened cupboard after cupboard in search for a bottle. Finally you found some.

Pulling one bottle out you went back up to your room. You opened the bottle and began to drink the substance inside.

The bottle was nearly half way empty when it was smacked out of your hands.

"Y/N (Middle Name) L/N! What the hell did you think you were doing?" You looked up at your dad who was glaring down at you.

You looked down ashamed that you had been caught. You stood up and made your way around your dad quickly. You dashed out of your house, your dad calling after you.
______.......
Well that is what it is. I'm sorry it's so short and stupid. You'll be caught up on your back story in future chapters as Y/N gets closer to the gems and slowly reconnects her relationship with her dad.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this crappy chapter (I seem to make a lot of those whenever I write) and have a great day.

#dontdrinkunderage
#family